Random good picture Not show
1. 'Great to see you,' she said heartily.
2. I heartily congratulate you upon your choice of your partner for life since l can't think of two people more suited to each other than you two.I wish you all the happiness in the world.
3. Gill seized my hand and shook it heartily.
4. I am heartily sick of the whole situation.
5. Hugh laughed heartily at the joke.
6. I'm heartily tired / sick of your endless complaints.
7. I heartily wished that I had stayed at home.
8. He laughed heartily at his own joke.
9. She told a tale,whereupon he laughed heartily.
10. "Dear boy," she crooned, hugging him heartily.
11. She had grown heartily tired of his company.
12. I heartily agree with her on this.
13. I heartily subscribe to that sentiment.
14. This is a book I heartily recommend to all hill walkers.
15. The school heartily approves of parental involvement.
16. He ate heartily but would drink only beer.
17. Most Afghans are heartily sick of war.
18. His latest book is heartily recommended to all those who enjoy historical mysteries.
19. The children ate heartily.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. He threw himself heartily into his studies.
21. The audience clapped the famous pianist heartily.
22. The audience clapped the violinist heartily.
23. I'm heartily sick of this wet weather.
24. He ate heartily and went out to look for his horse.
25. We are getting heartily sick of your attitude.
26. He was heartily satisfied with the arrangement.
27. I am heartily sick of them.
28. He was getting heartily sick of all the false sympathy.
29. This involved beaming heartily at all newcomers to the carriage and exuding humour, warmth and trivial monologue.
30. She has had the same job for years and is heartily sick of it.
More similar words: artillery, cartilage, heart, hearty, at heart, by heart, hearten, dishearten, lose heart, heartening, heart and soul, heartbroken, wholehearted, state-of-the-art, state of the art, heartbreaking, wholeheartedly, move heaven and earth, hastily, mistily, jauntily, haughtily, heavily, fertile, fertilize, fertility, infertility, hear, shear, artist.