Synonym: ardently, completely, devotedly, fervently, sincerely, warmly. Similar words: artillery, cartilage, heart, hearty, at heart, by heart, hearten, dishearten. Meaning: ['hɑrtɪlɪ /'hɑːt-] adv. 1. with gusto and without reservation 2. in a hearty manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. 'Great to see you,' she said heartily.
2. Gill seized my hand and shook it heartily.
3. I heartily congratulate you upon your choice of your partner for life since l can't think of two people more suited to each other than you two.I wish you all the happiness in the world.
4. The children ate heartily.
5. I am heartily sick of the whole situation.
6. Hugh laughed heartily at the joke.
7. I'm heartily tired / sick of your endless complaints.
8. I heartily wished that I had stayed at home.
9. He laughed heartily at his own joke.
10. She told a tale,whereupon he laughed heartily.
11. "Dear boy," she crooned, hugging him heartily.
12. She had grown heartily tired of his company.
13. I heartily agree with her on this.
14. I heartily subscribe to that sentiment.
15. The school heartily approves of parental involvement.
16. He ate heartily but would drink only beer.
17. Most Afghans are heartily sick of war.
18. He threw himself heartily into his studies.
19. The audience clapped the famous pianist heartily.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. The audience clapped the violinist heartily.
21. I'm heartily sick of this wet weather.
22. We are getting heartily sick of your attitude.
23. He was heartily satisfied with the arrangement.
24. I am heartily sick of them.
25. This is a book I heartily recommend to all hill walkers.
26. His latest book is heartily recommended to all those who enjoy historical mysteries.
27. He ate heartily and went out to look for his horse.
28. He was getting heartily sick of all the false sympathy.
29. Pearce laughs heartily at the recollection.
30. She has had the same job for years and is heartily sick of it.
More similar words: artillery, cartilage, heart, hearty, at heart, by heart, hearten, dishearten, lose heart, heartening, heart and soul, heartbroken, wholehearted, state-of-the-art, state of the art, heartbreaking, wholeheartedly, move heaven and earth, hastily, mistily, jauntily, haughtily, heavily, fertile, fertilize, fertility, infertility, hear, shear, artist.