Random good picture Not show
1. After this heartbreaking experience, Thorpe turned to professional sports.
2. There is a heartbreaking news report about starving children.
3. The decision to euthanase a pet is heartbreaking.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. It is heartbreaking that he cannot see his children.
5. It's heartbreaking to see him wasting his life like this.
6. The story brought back some heartbreaking memories for me.
7. It's heartbreaking to see him wasting his life away.
8. Everyone has a heartbreaking, human story to tell.
9. She told about the shame, and the heartbreaking decision she was forced to make under duress.
10. As heartbreaking as it is to acknowledge, no system can guarantee that.
11. Entering a chili contest can be heartbreaking, but judging one takes the skin of an elephant.
12. Most farmers accept the cull as heartbreaking, but a necessary evil.
13. While Angel slept, Sarah planned her future with heartbreaking realism.
14. Our very success created a heartbreaking problem.
15. Heartbeat - like memories, can only be heartbreaking.
16. This picture is heartbreaking in its simplicity.
17. The mourner's profuse tears at the burial were heartbreaking.
18. Nursing in wartime has its heartbreaking moments.
19. See, the medicine for this heartbreaking disease is Observation.
20. Overcome with grief, Orpheus played heartbreaking songs on his lyre.
21. That's a fact. A heartbreaking fact. But still a fact.
22. As its title suggests, the film is about heartbreaking, unrequited love.
23. Heartbreaking...I'm reading this article and saying OMG...This what happened to my son.
24. To get to that romantic, touching, heartbreaking place, but through a lot of acts of profanity.
25. This year we won't even be able to buy presents for our grandchildren. It's heartbreaking.
26. It's an exhausting ride from saucy comedy to icky, heartbreaking violence, but don't be put off.
27. The phrasing is ample and idiomatic, the sincerity is heartbreaking.
28. When the workers are slow to grasp that reality, the results are often heartbreaking.
29. I was wrong. Not only is training my dog outlandishly difficult, it is also heartbreaking.
30. And then the United States and the injury is heartbreaking come!
More similar words: breaking, groundbreaking, heartbroken, break in, break into, breathtaking, outbreak, generally speaking, in a manner of speaking, heartening, break, breaker, break out, break off, break up, taking, break away, break down, breakdown, shaking, breakfast, breakable, break the ice, break ground, heart, break through, breakthrough, at heart, hearty, painstaking.