Random good picture Not show
1. A disgruntled former employee is being blamed for the explosion.
2. Although he wasn't actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled.
3. Disgruntled employees recently called for his resignation.
4. The late dinner disgruntled my father.
5. The players were disgruntled with the umpire.
6. He was disgruntled at their absence.
7. I left feeling disgruntled at the way I'd been treated.
8. She's still disgruntled about missing the party.
9. The general staff is unhappy and the squaddies disgruntled, but no more than that.
10. She didn't blame her father for being disgruntled when she'd cancelled Anna's visit.
11. After long delays, disgruntled passengers were taken to a nearby hotel.
12. Joseph is a disgruntled Brooklyn teenager who, when he doesn't get into Columbia, fills up with ennui.
13. Not surprisingly, there were many disgruntled drinkers and club-owners.
14. Ducks, disgruntled among barbed reeds, took flight.
15. Darren, looking small and extremely disgruntled,(sentence dictionary) was slumped in the front left-hand seat.
16. The only affect on the merger plan disgruntled stockholders, if there are any, could have is apparently to demand cash.
17. Next, the draft would make it cheaper for disgruntled shareholders to sue directors for mismanagement.
18. A disgruntled Gulf War veteran was arrested for the crime, which killed 169 people.
19. Disgruntled employees are leaving to work for other firms.
20. The company accepted moral responsibility for the disaster, but claimed that the plant was sabotaged by a disgruntled employee.
21. It had to be admitted that there was plenty for the voters to be disgruntled about.
22. In 1995, the stock market smashed more records than a disgruntled disk jockey.
23. Second, in some industries the employer may fear sabotage from disgruntled redundancy candidates.
24. And he will probably try to rally the formidable and disgruntled forces of the opposition to destabilise and unseat Mr Sharif.
25. It was the second pay cut in two years, and employees were becoming disgruntled.
26. Malcolm Mann, for example, could have become part of the disgruntled class when he was laid off at age 55.
27. When he goes out for dinner, he often escapes to Rutherford County to avoid disgruntled constituents.
28. As a consequence, whatever the result the Dominions would be disappointed and disgruntled.
29. In any event, a dissatisfied enquirer can be a disgruntled member!
30. No farmer can therefore afford to carry workers who are disgruntled or who have no identification with the aims of the enterprise.
More similar words: disgrace, grunt, disgraced, disgraceful, countless, dismantle, in the long run, disguise, disgorge, mantle, gentle, disgusting, run through, pointless, gentleman, bottled, gentleness, talentless, relentless, startled, entitled, settle down, unsettled, bear the brunt of, untrammeled, untrammelled, disabled, dismount, discount, disheveled.