Random good picture Not show
1. Li Shai Tung closed the file with a sigh.
2. Li Shai Tung sat there, his feet spread, the cane resting against one knee.
3. Li Shai Tung had been right to sign the boy's death warrant.
4. Mr Tung must maintain momentum towards democratic reforms, increasing the number of directly elected representatives in the territory's legislature.
5. President Nixon met with Chairman Mao Tse - tung of the Communist Party of China on February 21.
6. The island boasts two exceptional beaches: Tung Wan, a popular bathing area with an array of idyllic beach houses and Kwan-yin Wan, known as a windsurfing haven.
7. A radio phone-in call asked Tung Chee - hwa not to run for a second term for the well - being of Hong Kong.
8. Liu Tung - fang had recently become preoccupied with personal matters.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Hung - chien said, " Mr. Tung does indeed come from an illustrious family!
10. Distribution: Tai Mo Shan, Ng Tung Chai. Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi. Vietnam.
11. Tests on gardner of tung oil and impregnant residues in vegetable oil and identification of wood, etc.
12. Mo:( malignantly laughs while showing his teeth) Tung Po, meet your new subordinates...
13. Tung is more qualified than Yang to manage the Special Economic Zone.
14. Liu Tung - fang had once asked Mrs. Wang to act as matchmaker for his sister.
15. Aunt Tung:( piqued ) You old man! Don't think you can blabber because you are a master! This sword is gained back by Miss Doug's life-risking effort!
16. The unfortunate crew of Tai Ki had put their faith in several coats of tung oil, to no effect.
17. If Ben took drugs to maintain his mental stability there was little he, Li Shai Tung, could do about it.
18. One such client is Peak Enterprises, a Sarasota, Florida-based maker of an oral hygiene product aimed at Gen-Xers called the Tung Brush.
19. The test for properties showed the binders could substitute for tung oil binder to affix the class I mold and core.
20. The umbrellas on the long chair still smelt of fresh tung oil.
21. The Central Committee of the Party headed by Comrade Mao Tse - tung fought these counterrevolutionary elements resolutely.
22. The slogan of convening a political consultative conference was put forward Comrade Mao Tse - tung.
23. An obvious high-flyer, Phan was seen as a possible premier should Tung succeed to the secretary generalship.
24. The main products of the district are wool, cotton, timber and tung oil.
25. July 1952: Assigned to pastoral ministry at the Refugee Centre at Tung Tau Tsuen, Kowloon, Hong Kong, now a part of St. Patrick's Parish.
26. In later days, the autumn wind blows, Scilla sensible start, face would also like lovers shy Hung Tung, jujube mature.
27. This paper makes a tentative inquiry into the choice of standard and method about the improved strains of Tung tree and knows the proportion each property accounts for.
28. Load on the depths of a waterwheel, very lonely lying in a ditch, just brush tung oil, bright color, fragrance of paulownia.
29. Please make cheques payable to "Hong Kong Juvenile Diabetes Association" and send with completed form to Unit 1802, 18/F Tung Hip Comm. Bldg , 244-252 Des Voeux Rd Central, HK.
30. Following is the speech given by the Chief Executive, Mr Tung Chee Hwa, at the Hong Kong Association of Banks Half Yearly Dinner today (Wednesday).