Random good picture Not show
(1) Mom, can I go over to Lisa's house?
(2) If you will write the article, I'll go over it and touch it up for you.
(3) I'm not sure that I understand. Go over it again.
(4) Go over to the other/far side of the room.
(5) Go over to your PC and boot it up.
(6) A rucksack has straps that go over the shoulders.
(7) Let's go over and help them pull the cart.
(8) Go over and help him.
(9) This matter will go over until the next session.
(10) Try not to go over the speed limit, Daniel.
(11) How did her speech go over?
(12) Your spending should not go over your income.
(13) Go over the lesson again.
(14) Go over your work before you hand it in.
(15) He crooked a finger to tell us to go over to him.
(16) She would go over the accident again and again in her mind, wishing that she could somehow have prevented it.
(17) Don't go over that line or your throw won't count.
(18) I always go over my revision notes just before I go into an exam.
(19) She had to go over the floor with a mop.
(20) "So you can all go over there and get shot," he said, with the sort of black humour common among British troops here.
(21) We must go over the accounts carefully before we settle them.
(22) He would go over his work again and again until he felt he had it right.
(23) We had to go over the same ground in class the next day.
(24) He was reprimanded for trying to go over the heads of senior officers.
(25) Could you go over the main points of your argument again, Professor?
(26) You need to go over the books again; there's a mistake somewhere.
(27) We didn't know whether the bill would go over or not.
(28) The Armed Forces could do away with conscription and go over to a volunteer system. Sentencedict.com
(29) I'm unclear about a couple of points in your proposal - could you go over them again?
(30) Rita's husband is away for the week, so I thought I'd go over and keep her company .
More similar words: over and over, over, cover, oversee, all over, get over, be over, overall, governor, over there, recover, run over, lay over, cover up, uncover, hand over, recovery, moreover, blow over, overlook, coverage, talk over, take over, make over, look over, turn over, overwhelm, think over, overnight, government.