Random good picture Not show
10. The town has been designated a development area.
11. The two large classrooms have been assigned to us.
12. No motive for the killing has yet been established.
13. The group has been notoriously fickle in the past.
14. It has been alleged that Jack stole the money.
15. This actress has been divorced from her husband.
16. The rumor has been hotly denied.
17. He had been miraculously saved from almost certain death.
18. He's been working hard all day.
19. Your bravery has never been disputed.
20. Her wrists chafed where the rope had been.
21. The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully 19 have been kindness,(sentence dictionary) beauty and truth.
22. A politician is a man who undertands government, and it takes a poiltician to run a government. A statesman is a politician who's been dead ten or fifeen years.
23. Politics, as a pracitice, whatever its professions, has always been the systematic organization of hatreds.
27. The paramount duty of Congress is to stop deficiencies by the restoration of that protective legislation which has always been the firmst prop of the Treasury.
28. We should put aside and postpone all other reforms; that we have but one task-----the istruction of the people, the diffusion of education, the ecourgement of science----on that day a great step will have then been taken in our rgenerion.
29. If you would have a good wife, marry one who has been a good daughter. Thomas Fuller
More similar words: beer, beef, beetle, beef up, beetroot, roast beef, be equal to, beethoven, seen, queen, teen, keen, beer and skittles, teens, green, screen, in the end, teenage, fifteen, between, eighteen, teenager, greenhouse, by the end of, at the end of, screening, smokescreen, few and far between, between two fires, free enterprise.