Random good picture Not show
1. He always sleeps in a supine position.
2. Clare remained supine, her eyes closed.
3. I lay supine on the poolside grass.
4. A plain supine abdominal radiograph showed gaseous dilatation of the transverse colon and small bowel.
5. After her disturbed night, she supine position and the soporific effect of air and sun were impossible to resist.
6. Its monstrous supine silhouette was clearly visible on the stairs.
7. As he squinted, he saw that the supine figure was glistening.
8. Holly was astride the supine form of one of the younger males, it was hard to tell which.
9. The test was done in both erect and supine positions.
10. Anaesthetised mice were placed supine on cork boards and steadied by elastic bands around the four limbs.
11. John is obedient and supine.
12. Patient position: axial coronal and oblique sagittal, supine, prone.
13. The victim was supine on the stretcher.
14. Pathology DGR usually occurs in fast and supine situation.
15. He may be turned from side to supine to prone position.
16. Objective To reduce the incidence of supine hypotensive syndrome during caesarean operation.
17. All anteroposterior radiographs should be weight bearing because supine radiographs can underestimate the extent of tibiofemoral arthritis.
18. Place client supine position.
19. Sebastian had been supine on the sunny seat in the colonnade, as he was now.
20. We walked along the beach, past the rows of supine bodies soaking up the sun.
21. The new director has introduced a series of changes against little opposition from the supine staff.
22. A phone box stood beside a deserted stretch of road - a red oblong rooted in the streaming supine grass.
23. Hourly frequency and mean duration of reflux episodes in the upright and supine period were also calculated in each patient.
24. Wires, screens,[sentencedict.com/supine.html] machines and consoles surrounded the bed where the supine body lay.
25. Needless to say, most sociologists are reluctant to relax into this supine position - and with good reason.
26. Intervention: Antegrade IM nail insertion with reaming of the femoral canal in either the supine or lateral position.
27. The apparently sublime power of the volcano was largely the result of an initially supine reaction.
28. The decubitus positions are used if there is overlying bowel gas in the supine position.
29. Nor It'seems was she ever intended to lie in a supine position.
30. If there is intraventricular bleeding, and if the patient has been maintained in the supine position since the ictus , the clot can form a cast of the lateral ventricles.