Random good picture Not show
1. Heedless of time or any other consideration, they began to search the underwater cave.
2. O'Hara rode on, heedless of danger.
3. She stood glued to the radio, heedless of the ordered bustle about her.
4. Heedless destruction of the rainforests is contributing to global warming.
5. He darted forward, heedless of the flailing hooves and cursing rider and struck out towards her with his placard.
6. They must tread ever forward, regardless of discomfort, heedless of exhaustion.
7. Surely not ... She ran upstairs again, heedless of the dolphin thrashing wetly on the upper landing.
8. All his life, he enjoyed heedless and extreme practical jokes.
9. They are as heedless and as indolent as cats.
10. He is heedless of expenses.
11. He is heedless of the consequences.
12. Don't stumble(sentence dictionary), you heedless little thing.
13. A heedless, reckless creature he was.
14. The boy stepped into puddles with heedless haste.
15. Morel was rather a heedless man(sentencedict.com), careless of danger. So he had endless accidents.
16. Heedless of the growing thunder and the great drops that began to splash around her, she remained there.
17. Wanting caution or discretion ; heedless of consequences; rash; reckless.
18. Madame Olenska , heedless of tradition, was attired in a long robe of red velvet.
19. Heedless of our advice, he went a swim and drowned.
20. Journalists had insisted on getting to the front line of the battle, heedless of the risks.
21. She was rum-maging through the letters, scattering them about the table in her heedless haste.
22. I can spend your money without stint, my time heedless of expense.
23. Paul was full of triumph, and made love exultantly, heedless of her reluctance.
24. These are obviously metaphors for a crumbling society and the delinquents' heedless rush to doom.
25. Some one had stayed behind to scavenge, ignoring the risk, heedless of the warnings.
26. He was stretched out on his back, his sheet tossed off, completely naked and heedless.
27. This was a shop that time had forgotten, that carried on regardless, heedless that the world was changing outside.
28. He was involved in a lawsuit because of his heedless remarks.
29. About the first adventure we had yesterday afternoon after landing here , came near heedless Blucher.
30. The young man was involved in a law suit because of his heedless remarks.
More similar words: needle, endless, regardless, regardless of, irregardless, heed, uselessness, selflessness, tactlessness, meddlesome, less, bless, useless, lesson, unless, lessen, lesser, witless, careless, formless, sinless, hapless, selfless, pitiless, blessing, reckless, ruthless, nonetheless, spotless, homeless.