Random good picture Not show
1) Volcanic activity is highly episodic in nature.
2) My memories of childhood are hazy and episodic.
3) The film is an episodic account of the effect of the war on a small community.
4) Nothing is world-wide, but everything is episodic.
5) This illness is characterized by episodic neck pain.
6) The events are presented in episodic form,(http://sentencedict.com/episodic.html) as a continuous narrative tossed antiphonally to and fro between the actresses.
7) Despite appearances, El Retablo is neither episodic, nor meant to sound unpolished.
8) The problem is especially serious for an episodic memory, which is a unique category that ties together a series of elements.
9) Most fieldwork is simply episodic, made by an outsider moving in for a period to assess observed social behaviour.
10) Depositon is usually episodic rather than smoothly continuous.
11) Bleeding may be continuous but is usually episodic.
12) Age determination data indicate episodic crystallization of uranium minerals.
13) This is an old - fashioned episodic show.
14) The book is written in an episodic format.
15) The tests included an episodic memory test, in which the patient must correctly remember a list of words.
16) Objective To study the episodic memory, semantic memory in maintenance hemodialysis (MHD) patients.
17) Yet episodic bomb blasts continue, such as the one last November that left 20-year-old Fatima Muhassen Aziz a quadriplegic.
18) The episodic approach in particular gives Tamblyn and Gellar little space to spread their acting wings.
19) Episodic memory is our memory for events in their sequence of occurrence, usually associated with some form of tagging for time, place, other people present, and so forth.
20) The war between these two countries has been long-drawn-out and episodic.
21) Repetitions, as in a child practicing handwriting, are what distinguish procedural memories from episodic ones.
22) So long as these remain at the centre of any newsgathering institution, then the risk of episodic and trivial coverage increases.
23) These infections may be accompanied by clinically undetected baseline and episodic hypoxaemia.
24) Even at the best companies, family friendliness is often episodic, largely dependent on relationships with an immediate supervisor.
25) He was particularly interested in a type of memory called episodic memory, which relates to specific events, places and times.
26) Research shows that females may have an advantage when it comes to episodic memory, a type of long-term memory based on personal experiences.
27) Alzheimer's disease is a severely debilitating condition that affects thinking, learning and memory, beginning with declines in episodic memory.
28) I really enjoy the ingenuity of scientists testing optimism and pessimism in starlings, episodic memory in scrub jays and meadow voles, joy in rats.
29) Xihu depression is a cretaceous - tertiary basin undergoing multi - episodic tectonism.
30) Another useful distinction can be made between two dimensions of long-term memory: semantic memory and episodic memory.
More similar words: episodic memory, episode, sodium, sheepish, episteme, epistemology, modicum, methodical, spasmodically, soda, sodden, piston, pistol, impish, therapist, despise, impishly, odium, modify, odious, bodily, zodiac, bodied, piscatorial, malapropism, epic, prodigy, tepid, commodity, prodigal.