Random good picture Not show
3) The Christian ceremony of baptism is a symbolic act.
4) The act was barely justified by the circumstances.
5) I shall act as you advise.
6) Robbery is a criminal act.
7) Politicians across the political spectrum have denounced the act.
8) He was nabbed in the act of stealing.
9) The thief was nobbled in the act.
10) Think things through before you act.
11) Juliet dies in Act IV, Scene iii.
12) Heaven never helps the man who will not act.
13) It is not the act of a gentleman.
14) Did the BBC act reasonably in sacking the journalist?
15) This contravenes the Race Relations Act.
16) Lash the scenery up ready for the next act.
17) Can an act that causes death ever be lawful?
18) The Act imposes more stringent regulations on atmospheric pollution.
19) The murder was the act of a psychopath.
20) Achim had choreographed the dance in Act II himself.
21) The car's engine is beginning to act up.
22) Act enthusiastic and you will be enthusiastic.
23) Let's all get together and act as one.
24) Despite vehement opposition, the Act became law.
25) Why can't you two act like civilized adults?
26) I despair of you,[http://sentencedict.com/act.html] Ian — act your age!
27) He agreed to act as treasurer.
28) Will you act as interpreter for us?
29) Don't act like you're better than I am.