Antonym: taciturn. Similar words: talk about, native, putative, creative, negative, relative, vegetative, evocative. Meaning: ['tɔːkətɪv] adj. 1. full of trivial conversation 2. unwisely talking too much 3. friendly and open and willing to talk.
Random good picture Not show
1) People began forming into little talkative groups.
2) He is talkative when he has a few drinks under his belt.
3) He's a talkative guy,(http://sentencedict.com/talkative.html) and I struck up a conversation with him.
4) Don't be so talkative.
5) She was in a talkative mood.
6) She winked a warning to the talkative boy.
7) He was accompanied by an ebullient, talkative blonde.
8) She's a lively, talkative person.
9) She became more and more talkative as the evening went on.
10) Sue is the extrovert in the family; opinionated, talkative and passionate about politics.
11) Mary was sometimes overshadowed by the more talkative members of the family.
12) He suddenly became very talkative, his face slightly flushed, his eyes much brighter.
13) She's either really talkative and you can't shut her up or else she's silent.
14) He's not very talkative, except on the subject of his plants.
15) A stupid fellow is talkative; a wise man is meditative.
16) I felt stimulated - mentally alert(sentencedict.com), talkative and sociable.
17) They are not a talkative pair.
18) The wine was making her more relaxed and talkative.
19) Mulcahey at least was talkative and attentive.
20) He was not talkative, but once wound up he charmed them all with his stories of life in California.
21) I was very talkative before marriage but after marriage I don't know what happened to me.
22) At the moment, Peter is lucid and quite talkative, but his condition is becoming worse.
23) The talkative driver hadn't stopped chatting from the moment Mark had entered the cab.
24) She would have been a talkative woman if she could.
25) Gradually the talkative groups settled into a contented silence, but no one seemed disposed to go to sleep.
26) America is a talkative and noisy nation. So are the American people. Dr T.P.Chia
27) When enforcing rules, parents need not and generally should not be very talkative.
28) However, on striking up a conversation, Chalk, a little the worse for drink, became talkative and boastful.
29) Somehow I always end up alone in a room with my talkative aunt.
30) Its lobby was crowded, people discouraged by the weather sitting on fat couches or standing in talkative groups.
More similar words: talk about, native, putative, creative, negative, relative, vegetative, evocative, lucrative, native land, superlative, narrative, imperative, tentative, decorative, creatively, initiative, cumulative, negatively, figurative, relatively, pejorative, commutative, innovative, cooperative, indicative, tentatively, legislative, prerogative, qualitative.