Synonym: flavorer, flavoring, flavourer, flavouring, seasoner. Similar words: reasoning, season, in season, seasonal, reason, treason, reasonable, sonic. Meaning: ['sɪːznɪŋ] n. 1. something added to food primarily for the savor it imparts 2. the act of adding a seasoning to food.
Random good picture Not show
1. Salt is the most common seasoning.
2. Stir in the lemon rind and seasoning.
3. Taste the soup and adjust the seasoning.
4. Add salt to correct the seasoning.
5. Add the seasoning and bring the sauce to the boil .
6. Taste the soup and adjust the seasoning, adding more salt or pepper as desired.
7. The seasoning really brings out the flavour of the meat.
8. I believe in seasoning food before putting it on the table.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Taste sauce for seasoning and correct if necessary.
10. Check seasoning and garnish with parsley.
11. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt; keep warm.
12. Sprinkle it inside and out with seasoning to taste.
13. Beat together the natural yogurt, mayonnaise, watercress and seasoning.
14. Check the seasoning and spoon into a serving bowl.
15. Adjust seasoning and stir in parsley.
16. Adjust seasoning, serve hot with salad and crusty bread.
17. Monks in saffron-colored robes are everywhere, seasoning the landscape.
18. Now beat the egg yolks with a fork, seasoning well with salt and pepper.
19. Stir in the seasoning, mustard powder and eggs. 8 Spoon the sauce over the moussaka and sprinkle over the cheese.
20. Return to pan with seasoning and a little chopped mint, if you like.
21. Check the seasoning. Place the turkey mixture in an ovenproof dish, cover with the sweetcorn and pour over the sauce.
22. Check the seasoning. Cut the chicken into thin strips, add to the sauce and cook for 1 minute.
23. Taste this sauce and tell me if it needs seasoning.
24. Mix the meat with the onion, carrot, and some seasoning.
25. Blend for a few seconds to crush. Add cheese and seasoning.
26. Furthermore, to determine the date of actual usage, allowance must be made for seasoning of the timber.
27. Mash with lime juice, a pinch of chilli powder, chopped herbs and seasoning for guacamole.
28. Mix in the tomato pur e and garlic pur e, chilli powder, Worcester sauce and seasoning.
29. Seasoning A great deal of rubbish has been talked about the seasoning of timber by craftsmen and by romantic but ignorant amateurs.
30. She drank no alcohol and thought most forms of seasoning depraved.
More similar words: reasoning, season, in season, seasonal, reason, treason, reasonable, sonic, disease, personification, mining, dining, opening, evening, cunning, burning, warning, whining, morning, moaning, running, raining, planning, earnings, training, astonishing, screening, lightning, gardening, returning.