Synonym: bloom, develop, flower. Similar words: cross out, at a loss, colossal, colosseum, as soon as possible, blot, blown, some. Meaning: ['blɒsəm] n. 1. reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts 2. the period of greatest prosperity or productivity. v. 1. produce or yield flowers 2. develop or come to a promising stage.
Random good picture Not show
1) Beauty is but a blossom.
2) The peach tree has an excellent blossom this year.
3) The cherry tree was covered in blossom.
4) The trees are in blossom.
5) Peach blossom in March, two people go, video.
6) The apple trees are in blossom.
7) Hopefully the tree will produce some blossom next year.
8) The oriental cherry is in full blossom.
9) She loved the spring, when the blossom was out.
10) The apple blossom is beginning to drop.
11) Did the wisteria blossom this year?
12) The cherry blossom came out early in Washington this year.
13) Life without love like a tree without blossom or fruit.
14) Life without love is like a tree without blossom of fruit.
15) The cherry tree is beginning to blossom.
16) The cherry trees are coming into blossom.
17) The apple blossom is out.
18) A blossom develops from a bud.
19) The plum tree is now in full blossom.
20) The blossom on the trees looks lovely in springtime.
21) The pear blossom is beginning to drop.
22) The apple trees are just beginning to blossom.
23) The sunshine will bring out the blossom.
24) Rain begins to fall and peach trees blossom.
25) The rose burst into blossom.
26) We should so live and labor in our time that what came to us as seed may go to the next generation as blossom,(http://sentencedict.com/blossom.html) and what came to us as blossom may go to them as fruit. This is what we mean by progress.
27) If someone loves a flower, of which just one single blossom grows in all the millions and millions of stars, it is enough to make him happy just to look at the stars.
28) sometime affection is a shy flower that takes time to blossom.
29) Sometimes affection is a shy flower that takes time to blossom.
30) All the tulips in the garden are in full blossom.