Synonym: bad-tempered, busy, crabbed, crabby, cross, finical, finicky, grouchy, grumpy, ill-tempered, particular, picky. Similar words: pussy, fuss, sassy, messy, bossy, glossy, fuse, refuse. Meaning: ['fʌsɪ] adj. 1. perversely irritable 2. overcrowded or cluttered with detail 3. exacting especially about details.
Random good picture Not show
1. She is not fussy about her food.
2. Leonora was fussy about her looks.
3. All my children were fussy eaters.
4. Our teacher is very fussy about punctuation.
5. I am not fussy about what I eat.
6. She's such a fussy eater.
7. Don't be so fussy .
8. Are you fussy what time we have dinner?
9. She used to be so fussy about her appearance.
10. You should avoid patterned wallpaper and fussy ornaments.
11. A lot of small children are fussy eaters .
12. Her aunt was small, with a rather fussy manner.
13. Grant was always fussy about his personal appearance .
14. He eats anything?he's not a fussy eater.
15. I've never been a fussy eater.
16. She patted her hair with small fussy movements.
17. The little girl dislikes her fussy parents.
18. The furniture looked comfortable[sentencedict.com], nothing fussy or too elaborate.
19. A sick person is likely to be fussy about his food.
20. The little black dress is the anithesis of fussy dressing.
21. He's so fussy about the house - everything has to be absolutely perfect.
22. He was a vegetarian, and a fussy one to boot.
23. It had surprised me to find how fussy he was about some things.
24. Hang those on big glass? Too fussy.
25. Too fussy. Find another solution, wrote Harsnet.
26. 'Where do you want to go for lunch?' 'I'm not fussy .'
27. I like all sorts of food - I'm not fussy.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. I can get down to nitpicking detail, I am pretty fussy about certain things.
29. They've got those curtains that tie up with big bows - they're a bit fussy for my taste.
30. We are not very keen on floral patterns and fussy designs.