Random good picture Not show
1. Every why has a wherefore.
2. I know not wherefore it befell.
3. Wherefore did you go there?
4. We are victorious, wherefore let us rejoice.
5. Wherefore art thou Romeo?
6. He was angry, wherefore I was afraid to ask him.
7. Wherefore, villain, hast thou failed?
8. Wherefore writer carries out another iterative computation.
9. KJV Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
10. Wherefore was he standing bareheaded in the market place?
11. Wherefore I apostrophise myself and say: "O Earthen Pot!"
12. Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is their God?
13. Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.
14. Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.
15. Wherefore should we linger upon it now?
16. How and wherefore were but indifferently dealt with.
17. Wherefore now return , and go in peace , that thou displease not the lords of the Philistines.
18. Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
19. Wherefore, by their intercessions, O Christ God, preserve and save our souls.
20. KJV Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
21. Wherefore, if meat scandalize my brother, I will never eat flesh,(sentencedict.com) lest I should scandalize my brother.
22. Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac.
23. Wherefore, the continuous method can be used in the practical engineering.
24. Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
25. Wherefore comfort yourselves together , and edify one another, even as also ye do.
26. Wherefore came I forth out of the womb to see labour and sorrow, that my days should be consumed with shame?
27. Wherefore the name of that place was called, The valley of Achor, unto this day.
28. Wherefore the people did chide with Moses, and said, Give us water that we may drink.
29. I will say unto God, Do not condemn me; shew me wherefore thou contendest with me.
30. Moses answered them: Why chide you with me ? Wherefore do you tempt the Lord?
More similar words: therefore, reforestation, reform, care for, where, reformer, nowhere, wherein, whereas, anywhere, before, reformation, elsewhere, somewhere, whereabouts, come before, forefather, before long, long before, forefront, storefront, reference, deforestation, preference, referendum, preferential, protestant reformation, be responsible for, put the cart before the horse, here and there.