Random good picture Not show
1. He ensconced himself in the armchair.
2. He heaved himself out of his armchair.
3. The manager lay back in the armchair.
4. The child lounged in an armchair.
5. He was lolling in an armchair.
6. He ensconced himself in a armchair.
7. He dropped into an armchair,utterly worn out.
8. The cat ensconced itself in the armchair.
9. For armchair fans back home, it was one of the highlights of the Sydney Olympics.
10. After dinner, I ensconced myself in a deep armchair with a book.
11. I love curling up in an armchair with a good book.
12. He was sprawling in an armchair in front of the TV.
13. While fewer people are attending football matches, armchair viewers are growing in number.
14. He was sprawled in an armchair in front of the TV.
15. Flinging off her coat, she sank into an armchair.
16. She settled her mother in an armchair.
17. He got up slowly from the armchair.
18. She pointed me towards an armchair.
19. She installed herself in her father's favourite armchair.
20. She flopped into an armchair.
21. He was nodding off to sleep in an armchair.
22. Martha was slumped gracelessly in an armchair.
23. He dropped down into an armchair,exhausted.
24. She settled down in an armchair to watch television.
25. He sat down in the sagging armchair.
26. That armchair is comfortable but not very aesthetic.
27. Her books about her adventures give enjoyment and inspiration to armchair travellers.
28. When I'm tired,[http://sentencedict.com] I like to relax into a deep armchair.
29. It took him some effort to leave the comfy confines of his armchair.
30. I was so tired I crashed out in an armchair.