Random good picture Not show
181. She was aware of a blinding flash of pain as he mastered her, and groaned weakly.
182. It really comes into its own with flash as the metering balances the flash against the ambient lighting conditions with great results.
183. As angles are passed that satisfy the Bragg equation, signals flash out.
184. They appear perfectly ordinary under normal light, but disappear under flash photography.
185. This is a very capable camera and includes some desirable features, like remote control and flash integration.
186. Larger animals which are not subject to the whims of wind and current may flash by or come closer for a brief look.
187. Owner Jim presented flash cards, writes Steiner,[http://sentencedict.com/flash.html] and Sunny came up with correct answers.
188. Its only striking feature was a large, predatory mouth, like the front-end grille on a cheap flash motor.
189. Flash memory is a type of semiconductor chip used to store data in computers and electronic devices.
190. A flash of white feathers in the field, and the old woman was carrying a bucket.
191. Instead of waiting for the whole file to download before playing it, Flash will start playback as the download starts.
192. The dailies would clock him every now and then, leaving his flat and cowering under a flash of camera light.