Random good picture Not show
(1) Three horses crossed the finish line together.
(2) She crossed the finish line on tired legs.
(3) Lungs bursting, she flew across the finish line.
(4) I could see a marshal on the finish line waving a yellow flag.
(5) I could see the finish line and thought I was home and dry.
(6) James crossed the finish line in just under four minutes.
(7) Johnson crossed the finish line in first place.
(8) The first to the finish line wins.
(9) But some who crossed the electoral finish line did not have that luxury.
(10) The person who crosses the finish line first in a race has definitely had the most superior performance that day.
(11) Golden Larch got up and galloped to the finish line.
(12) His car barely made it across the finish line, spluttering and choking, before the fuel supply dried up.
(13) With the finish line in sight, Wallace pulled ahead of the pack and drove to victory.
(14) Day 14 Regatta day circumnavigating Skorpios, finish line by Nidri quay.
(15) Reynard crosses finish line for victory.
(16) We cheered as he neared the finish line.
(17) They oared strongly across the finish line.
(18) The red racing boat crossed the finish line first.
(19) Stop looking at the jawbone as your finish line.
(20) His face was contorted with pain as he crossed the finish line.
(21) They were rowed out and slumped over their oars at the finish line.
(22) Stanford is looking worn down and reminding folks that they staggered at the finish line last year, too.
(23) In the global economy, competitiveness is a race with no finish line, and gains in competitiveness are fleeting.
(24) Past leaders of the pack have even been known to hold hands in order to cross the finish line together.
(25) I was running well until I felt a twinge in my hamstring and pulled up short of the finish line. Sentencedict.com
(26) Life is a Sisyphean race, run ever faster toward a finish line that is merely the start of the next race.
(27) Now f I keep going and nevah, nevah give up, I shall come to the finish line on schedule.
(28) Join in the sense of achievement as Maiden crosses the finish line off Southampton.
(29) It will only slow you down on the sprint to the finish line.
(30) And the first of three units at Palo Verde in Arizona could cross the finish line in about 87 months.
More similar words: finish, finished, finish up, finish with, finis, finnish, diminish, diminished, small business administration, lavishly, impishly, peevishly, selfishly, sheepishly, foolishly, finite, finicky, definite, affinity, infinite, ministry, fine, definition, indefinite, definitive, definitely, feminism, sinister, feminist, minister.