Random good picture Not show
1) I heard the wail of a police siren.
2) The women began to wail in mourning.
3) One of the small children began to wail with terror.
4) We could just hear the distant wail of a siren.
5) The child let out a high-pitched wail.
6) I heard the wail of a baby.
7) Somewhere behind them a child began to wail.
8) She heard the sirens scream their unearthly wail.
9) She gave a wail of anguish.
10) She uttered a wail of grief.
11) Primrose, stupefied by tiredness,(http://sentencedict.com/wail.html) began to wail that she was hungry.
12) She would go into a trance and wail her incantations to the spirits.
13) The wail of the bagpipe could be heard in the distance.
14) We were woken in the night by the wail of ambulance sirens.
15) With a wail he threw himself on the bed and buried his face in the pillow.
16) He opened his mouth and began to wail.
17) The child immediately began to wail.
18) Soulful divas wail to great effect.
19) Somewhere to the rear a child began to wail.
20) I stiffen, I wail, I wave my arms,[sentencedict.com] I kick my feet.
21) The more I wail and thrash the deeper I go, just like in any swamp or quicksand.
22) Then there is a wail from ahead, a roar and a burst of light; the face is gone for ever.
23) The widow began to wail, and Jane led her away.
24) I begin to wail and Connie looks worried and returns with little funny steps to his corner.
25) Moreover, Morrissey's falsetto wail soars above and beyond the bad music criticism languishing in his lyrics.
26) Somewhere in the audience an old woman's voice began plaintive wail.
27) The women gathered around the coffin and began to wail, as was the custom in the region.
28) To help the doggies along, Mercer sounds a horn that emits an ear-piercing wail from his plane.
29) Behind them, in the city, Edouard heard the sirens begin to wail.
30) Ferns poured out of a window; scurvy grass lay rotting by the wail.