Random good picture Not show
1. The argument estranged him from his brother.
2. His behavior estranged him from his brother.
3. Their quarrel estranged the two friends.
4. He has consistently denied murdering his estranged wife.
5. She is attempting to contact her estranged husband to break the news.
6. Joanna, 30, spent most of her twenties virtually estranged from her father.
7. It's sad to see someone estranged from their parents.
8. She tattled on her estranged husband.
9. His dishonourable behaviour estranged him from his family.
10. He became estranged from his family after the argument.
11. As devotion unites lovers , so perfidy estranges friends.
12. She felt estranged from her former existence.
13. Arran became increasingly estranged from the mainstream of Hollywood.
14. Mill became estranged from his family after the marriage.
15. Some of my friends estranged themselves from me in my misfortune.
16. His estranged wife had taken out a restraining order against him.
17. The necessity for traveling on business has estranged her from her family.
18. Jack has been estranged from his wife for over three months.
19. He felt deeply estranged from the society he lived in.
20. Formerly close friends, they had been estranged from each other for many years.
21. For decades, that kind of estrange ment worked the other way around.
22. His behaviour estrange him from his brother.
23. His constant need to travel served to estrange him from most family activities.
24. Madeleine was not trying to estrange her from the Herzogs.
25. Technology does not need to estrange us from one another...The physical reality comes alive with the human stories we have told there.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The demonization of China will estrange the Chinese from the West and place distance between peoples.
27. "Technology does not need to estrange us from one another," Cox said. "The physical reality comes alive with the human stories we have told there."
28. Being short of honesty can both severely damage the image of the public security organs and estrange the relationship between the public security organs and the people.
29. The bridges have shorten the distance between people, but estrange the distance between people and nature.
30. As to her own life, those good friends for years gradually estrange since she's always on the run. And there's still a void in her love life.
More similar words: estrangement, strange, stranger, strangle, range, orange, arrange, deranged, rearrange, disarrange, arrangement, prearranged, bitter orange, strand, restrain, orchestra, restraint, ministrant, dire straits, orchestrate, transvestite, sequestration, unrestrained, extraterrestrial, nominal interest rate, anger, angel, danger, hanger, change.