Random good picture Not show
(1) The process is called geo - sequestration.
(2) How to evaluate the potential of geologic sequestration?
(3) This last technology, carbon sequestration, is of paramount importance.
(4) His property has been kept under sequestration.
(5) The process its is called GO secrestrationgeo - sequestration.
(6) Many of the first sequestration sites bethat are established because can turn a profit.
(7) With its topical, governance stab wounds, burns, bee sequestration snake bites swelling and pain, such as sore furunculosis also Dayong.
(8) The budgetary terms, sequester and sequestration, mean that the Treasury Department will withhold or cancel a set amount of spending.
(9) Carbon sequestration is a last resort to mitigating climate change.
(10) Conclusions The essence of fluid sequestration is pathological redistribution of extracellular fluid and expanding of extracellular fluid volume.
(11) Evaluating carbon sequestration efficiency in an ocean circulation model by adjoint sensitivity analysis.
(12) Two patients had extralobar sequestration ( ELS ) and three patients had intralobar sequestration ( ILS ) .
(13) Sequestration and dispersion force of different kinds of sequestering a - gent are tested.
(14) Carbon capture and sequestration is still at a very early stage.
(15) Sequestrations are classified anatomically as intralobar sequestration, located within the normal lobe, and extralobar sequestration[sentencedict.com], located outside the normal lobe and with its own visceral pleura.
(16) It is simply a matter of decreasing sequestration and destruction of platelet.
(17) Neither expense nor time was spared to assure our sequestration.
(18) The National Union of Mineworkers also had to pay heavy fines and suffer sequestration.
(19) Our objective is to utilize the biomass and productivity of living-fossil ecosystems to estimate the evolutionary trend in carbon sequestration capacity of terrestrial ecosystems.
(20) Land should not be taken out of production to provide carbon sequestration.
(21) To facilitate this advancement, BP and GE will collaborate on power, carbon capture and sequestration technologies.
(22) To separate the CO 2 from flue gas is the first step for large scale CO 2 sequestration.
(23) Technically speaking , what are the keys to geologic sequestration?
(24) Some lawmakers are already pledging to find a way to avoid sequestration - by passing legislation to cancel the cuts.
(25) Objective To evaluate the value of Multi-slice Spiral CT in diagnosis of intralobar pulmonary sequestration.
(26) Humour has a better chance of saving our planet than carbon sequestration or the UN.
(27) We present an adult case of congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation in combination with intralobar bronchopulmonary sequestration.
(28) Pulmonary infection, mainly bacterial, is the most common complication of bronchopulmonary sequestration.
(29) Objective To evaluate the clinical value and safety of angiography and embolization in the treatment of pulmonary sequestration causing massive haemoptysis .
(30) Objective In order to improve diagnosis of the disease, CT appearances of pulmonary sequestration were studied.
More similar words: frustration, registration, illustration, demonstration, administration, out of the question, equestrian, restoration, concentration, transfiguration, question, in question, concentration camp, orchestrate, questionnaire, beyond question, unquestionable, ratification, extraterrestrial, equation, gratification, rhetorical question, administrative, destruction, restriction, ration, request, oration, equivocation, rational.