Random good picture Not show
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. A honey tongue, a heart of gall.
7. No money, no honey.
8. You're just an old-fashioned gal, aren't you, honey!
9. Sweeten to taste with honey or brown sugar.
10. Warm the honey until it becomes runny.
11. Sweeten the mixture with a little honey.
12. Old bees yield no honey.
13. This jar of pure honey weighs 350 grams net.
14. The stewed apple was sour even with honey.
15. The apple mixture can be sweetened with honey.
16. She licked the honey off the spoon.
17. Our baby-sitter is an absolute honey.
18. Sweeten dishes sparingly with honey,[sentencedict.com] or con-centrated apple or pear juice.
19. Wherever possible I use honey instead of sugar.
20. Add honey to counterbalance the acidity.
21. He can be a real honey when he wants to be.
22. Honey is very sweet.
24. We must deal with pleasure as we do with honey, only touch them with the tip of the finger, and not with the whole hand for fear of surfeit.
25. Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
26. I wish you to tie the knot, a harmonious union lasting a hundred years! A happy newlywed, sweet sweet honey!
27. You mean everything to me. Please say yes. Happy Valentine's Day, Honey!
28. Be genuine and conceal noting.I write every wiod I wand to say on this small card.I wish my honey a happy Valentine's day.
29. May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance.Happy Valentine's Day Honey!
30. You don't add the peanut butter until after you've stirred in the honey.
More similar words: money, bonney, journey, hot money, attorney, keep an eye on, honor, phone, phony, honour, honest, catch on, touch on, dishonor, honestly, switch on, siphon off, telephone, marathon, homophone, cell phone, honorable, microphone, cacophony, telephony, euphonious, mobile phone, hypochondria, chondrogenesis.