Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue, to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak.|
- Similar sentences
- We human beings don’t realize how great God is. He has given us an extraordinary brain and a sensit..
- How great God is! He has given us eyes to see the beauty of the world, hands to touch it, a nose to..
- Four eyes see more than two.
- Nothing you do for children is ever wasted. They seem not to notice us, hovering, averting our eyes..
- Why do two colors, put one next to the other, sing? Can one really explain this? no. Just as one ca..
- Between two stools one goes to the ground.
- Between two stools one falls to the ground.
- I ...understand how a parent might hit a child- it's because you can look into their eyes and see a..
- Close your eyes and see.
- Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us.
- Good sense is the most equitably distributed of all things because no matter how much or little a p..
- It's great to celebrate the birth of our lord, but greater still is the realization that he is born..
- Nature hath given men one tongue but two ears, that we may hear from others twice as much as we spe..
- A man has two ears and one mouth that he may hear much and speak little.
- The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes.