Random good picture Not show
1. Olivia, rem ember your fiftieth birthday party?
2. The fireball has become an ember.
3. Ember was only my admission price.
4. Ember twisted his head to ease the strain in his neck.
5. Ahead, Ember turned into the tunnel-mouth, not even looking over his shoulder.
6. But Ember contrived to nudge her reassuringly and a gravity-shift bounced her high and maybe it was all possible after all.
7. He worked the hot ember loose, leaving an empty socket like a pulled tooth.
8. Ember, thumping down from the sunflower against the bitter chocolate of the Martian sky.
9. STEVE EMBER: Aaron Copland wrote many kinds of music.
10. Ember burning with reeds flaunted to the blue sky.
11. The woman gave me ember of her lips.
12. Sarah Long and Steve Ember tell about Doctor Seuss.
13. STEVE EMBER: Benjamin Spock was born in nineteen-oh-three.
14. Steve Ember tells us about her.
15. Sarah Long and Steve Ember tell Seuss.
16. Steve Ember tells us more.
17. The eye of an ember parrotfish Maldives.
18. STEVE EMBER: Instead, the Salish people depended on fish, clams, wild animals and plants.
19. STEVE EMBER: Experts say the wireless telephone has changed lives and businesses more than any other device.
20. Steve Ember has more.
21. STEVE EMBER: Miles Davis was born into a wealthy family in Illinois in nineteen twenty-six.
22. STEVE EMBER: Walter Cronkite was born on November fourth, nineteen sixteen, in Saint Joseph, Missouri. His father was a dentist, his mother a housewife.
23. STEVE EMBER: Walter Cronkite was born on November fourth, nineteen sixteen, in Saint Joseph, Missouri.
24. STEVE EMBER: Last summer many Americans picked up Swedish crime novels, including "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest" by Stieg Larsson.
25. Shots spiked the air and night plunged down on them as Ember shot the lights out.sentencedict.com/ember.html
26. The two guys near the bottom fell tumbling and Ember hit the first one hard on the neck.
27. All that day Jezrael was in a fever of impatience for Ember to come back.
28. "One Thousand Dollars" was written by O. Henry. It was adapted for Special English by Lawan Davis. The storyteller and producer was Steve Ember.
29. I have defeated Ordrak, but his darkness still infests the Ember here.
30. And that's the VOA Special English Economics Report, written by Mario Ritter.'m Steve Ember.
More similar words: member, remember, december, november, nuremberg, membership, embedded, embezzle, amber, embellish, somber, number, timber, lumber, clamber, chamber, plumber, slumber, outnumber, limber up, somberly, encumber, embezzlement, lumbering, a number of, any number of, cumbersome, gas chamber, beachcomber, page number.