Random good picture Not show
(1) November is a good time to hunt deer.
(2) The Russian Revolution occurred on November 7, 1917.
(3) He arrived in London in November 1939.
(4) Industrial production has risen by 0.5% since November.
(5) The factory opened last November.
(6) He started work here last November.
(7) This is in response to your letter of November 4, 1998.
(8) The machine will go into full production in November 2002.
(9) Campaigning is reaching fever pitch for elections on November 6.
(10) The mocks are in November.
(11) We are still hoping to meet the November deadline.
(12) He's starting his new job in November.
(13) It was 5 November?Bonfire Night?and the children were excited.
(14) Congress has adjourned for the November elections.
(15) In November 1941 Payne was seriously ill with pneumonia.
(16) Beyond the windows,[sentencedict.com] a November midday was uniformly grey.
(17) It snowed in early November.
(18) They got married last November.
(19) It happened on November first.
(20) The Club's annual dinner will be held in November.
(21) The Theatre Royal, Norwich, will reopen in November.
(22) Elections are scheduled for November.
(23) There will be no performance November 6.
(24) Elections will now take place on November the twenty-fifth.
(25) Retail sales fell in November by 10%.
(26) In November the temperatures drop and the days shorten.
(27) Official figures show that unemployment peaked in November.
(28) She has played only four games since November. Sentencedict.com
(29) The baby was conceived in February and born in November.
(30) The two bands join forces for a gig at the Sheffield Arena on November 28.
More similar words: member, remember, membership, novel, movement, number, timber, run over, chamber, turn over, limber up, improvement, a number of, any number of, cumbersome, to the number of, a large number of, over and over, involvement, innovation, innovative, embark, embody, embrace, assemble, assembly, resemble, imbecile, embrasure, embarrass.