Random good picture Not show
2. I fell into a gentle slumber.
3. He had fallen into exhausted slumber.
4. He passed into a deep slumber.
5. She fell into a deep and peaceful slumber.
6. The phone suddenly roused her from slumber.
7. Some insects slumber in the winter.
8. The giants awoke from their enchanted slumber.
9. Jaq wished that he himself could slumber.
10. The householder awakens from his slumber, somewhat surprised.
11. She lay down and a sweet slumber came.
12. She would probably fall into slumber tonight if the devil himself were to share the room with her.
13. But now most of the dragons slumber, dreaming the centuries away until the end of the world.
14. A ticket inspector wakes from his slumber and Des shoots past me waving his tube pass.
15. The sounds of communal slumber murmured and sighed through the cloth walls.
16. One by one, they drifted into slumber, becoming ever more difficult to rouse.
17. They were awoken from their slumber by a knock at the door.
18. He had fallen into a deep slumber by the fire.
19. And it was reportedly a profitable slumber; many were allegedly being paid for their dedication to local democracy.
20. All the people in the hotels were wrapped in deep slumber.
21. More often than not,(Sentence dictionary) it is a touch of the Hannibal Lecters that stirs the sleepy industry from slumber.
22. I dream of you to wake; would that I might Dream of you and not wake but slumber on. Christina G. Rossetti
23. The first tug had awoken him from a complacent slumber, the second had brought him to his feet.
24. Harriet slept so soundly that even her stentorian snoring did not disrupt her slumber.
25. As he sat he felt he was falling into a deep slumber.
26. At five a lone bugle woke his companions from their drowsy slumber.
27. Depositing the cat, who flattened out immediately into a gross slumber, she swarmed up the mast.
28. At seventy-three, her days were too short to be wasted on slumber.
29. Medoc had begun to spin the Draoicht Suan, the ancient and powerful Enchantment of Slumber.
30. Now the dragons are few and those that are left slumber deeply.
More similar words: lumbering, number, a number of, any number of, cumbersome, to the number of, account number, a large number of, slump, incumbent, timber, member, chamber, limber up, november, somberly, remember, december, gas chamber, beachcomber, membership, slug, sluggish, translucent, glum, dumb, plump, thumb, lumpy, column.