Random good picture Not show
(1) I don't want to encumber myself with unnecessary luggage.
(2) Red tape encumbered all our attempts at action.
(3) He died in 1874, heavily encumbered by debt.
(4) Lead weights and air cylinders encumbered the divers as they walked to the shore.
(5) Today, thankfully, women tennis players are not encumbered with/by long, heavy skirts and high-necked blouses.
(6) The frogmen were encumbered by their diving equipment.
(7) The room was encumbered with heavy furniture.
(8) Her sentences are encumbered by modifying clauses.
(9) The business is encumbered with debt.
(10) The whole process was encumbered with bureaucracy.
(11) The company is encumbered with debts.
(12) The police operation was encumbered by crowds of reporters.
(13) The rest of the world is less encumbered with legislation.
(14) Travelling is difficult when you're encumbered with two small children and a heavy suitcase.
(15) The girl was encumbered with a suitcase and several packages.
(16) He is encumbered with debts.
(17) All these men were encumbered with their heavy loads and had only automatic pistols.
(18) To be human is merely to encumber the turning of the wheel.
(19) Why should we encumber them with cultural constraints they do not need?
(20) I don't want encumber myself with unnecessary luggage.
(21) They can't encumber us on the road.
(22) They would interrupt and encumber me.
(23) One should not encumber oneself with hire purchase repayments at the beginning of a marriage.
(24) To pledge, hypothecate(Sentencedict.com ),[sentencedict.com] sell of assign and otherwise encumber items as described above.
(25) He shall not encumber his brain with the coil of rhythm and number.
(26) It is still labouring under the debt burden that it was encumbered with in the 1980s.
(27) The urban renewal administrative process drew considerable criticism because it was so long and encumbered with red tape.
(28) Although he ostensibly ran his own business, all of his assets were fully encumbered.
(29) How can a system of females choosing males that are good at surviving encumber those males with handicaps to survival?
(30) Environmental hormone disturb the mechanism of internal secretion, make it malajustment, encumber the procreation of organism or bring the malignancy.
More similar words: incumbency, incumbent, cumbersome, as cool as a cucumber, recumbent, number, lumber, slumber, outnumber, a number of, lumbering, page number, lumberjack, any number of, to the number of, serial number, account number, a large number of, succumb, timber, somber, member, clamber, chamber, somberly, november, remember, limber up, december, beachcomber.