Random good picture Not show
1. They have withstood heavy bombardment for many months.
2. The bombardment continued for a terrible nine hours.
3. Weeks of aerial bombardment had destroyed factories and highways.
4. The bombardment did no great execution.
5. Their forces capitulated five hours after the Allied bombardment of the city began.
6. The allies let loose an intensive artillery bombardment over the border.
7. The enemy mad bombardment caused unprecedented death and destruction in the country.
8. Meanwhile, the massive aerial bombardment/bombing of military targets continued unabated.
9. The city came under heavy bombardment.
10. The heavy artillery bombardment reduced the village to ruins.
11. Many people were killed in the bombardment.
12. Our armies have come under heavy bombardment.
13. The fall of the city followed heavy bombardment.
14. The effects of the artillery bombardment were devastating.
15. The town lay in ruins after a heavy bombardment.
16. The enemy kept up their bombardment day and night.
17. Nightly bombardment of the city looks set to continue.
18. The enemy kept up the bombardment day and night.
19. The victim described the enemy's bombardment in a voice shaking with emotion.
20. The city has been under constant bombardment for three days.
21. Air bombardment raised criticism on the humanitarian grounds that innocent civilians might suffer.
22. The division commander called down a heavy bombardment on the enemy lines.
23. Five destroyers were detached to carry out a bombardment of the port.
24. The capital is still under constant bombardment by the rebel forces.
25. After an artillery bombardment lasting several days the town finally succumbed.
26. This is called the late heavy bombardment.
27. Scarborough had even suffered a naval bombardment!
28. The bombardment continued without cessation.
29. They won't be able to hold out much longer under this sort of bombardment.
30. The use of modern weapons has made it more difficult to protect civilians from aerial bombardment.
More similar words: bombastic, amendment, first amendment, bomb, combat, bombing, embark, bombshell, embargo, embarrass, hydrogen bomb, embarrassed, commencement, sentimental, contentment, enticement, resentment, entailment, entertainment, sentiment, discontentment, ardent, foment, lament, mentor, comment, moment, mental, payment, garment.