Random good picture Not show
1. EEG ( electroencephalography ) and MEG ( magnetoencephalongraphy ) are noninvasive methods for exploring the neural electrical activities of brain.
2. Objective To explore the clinical manifestations, electroencephalography(EEG) findings and treatment of eyelid myoclonia with absences (EMA).
3. These can be measured by electroencephalography ( EEG ) , using electrodes placed on the scalp.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. Magnetoencephalography ( MEG ) like electroencephalography ( EEG ) is a functional imaging tool for medicine and fundamental investigations of brain function.
5. These coupled with the family history of epilepsy prompted us to investigate with electroencephalography.
6. They studied many subjects, including the measurement of time, or chronometry, and electroencephalography, or the measurement of electrical activity produced by the brain.
7. Head CT or magnetic resonance imaging revealed brain dysplasia, encephalomalacia and abnormal white matter signal, and electroencephalography displayed slow wave or epileptiform activity.
8. Methods: The electroencephalogram ( EEG ) of 43 heroin dependent patients was studied with electroencephalography.
9. Neurosky, a San Jose-based company with 40 employees, has developed chips that can detect brain activity by using electroencephalography (EEG) technology, says Neurosky spokesperson Tansy Brook.
10. That fiction, though , is often based on a real technique known as electroencephalography ( EEG ) .
11. This paper proposes a fuzzy similarity method to predict epileptic seizures with electroencephalography ( EEG ) .
12. The study then focused on a new Brain Machine Interface based on electroencephalography (EEG), which measures electrical activity in the brain caused by the firing of neurons.
13. Objectives To evaluate the value of video electrical brain monitor(VEM)and routine electroencephalography(EEG)in diagnosis of epilepsy.
More similar words: cephalopod, biography, geography, electromagnetic spectrum, topography, demography, orthography, iconography, photography, cartography, holograph, choreography, bibliography, biogeography, autobiography, cinematography, hydroelectricity, electrode, electronic, electrocute, electronics, electrolysis, electrothermal, electromagnet, electrostatics, electroplating, electromagnetic, electromagnetism, electromagnetic wave, electromagnetic radiation.