Similar words: photography, autograph, biography, photograph, topography, demography, photographer, bibliography. Meaning: [‚sɪnəmə'tɒgrəfɪ] n. the act of making a film.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Roehler's direction, and Hagen Bogdanski's black-and-white cinematography depict the nightmarish, ruined landscape of Hanna's hopes.
(2) The cinematography is beautiful, and the direction, by Mike Barker, is commanding.
(3) In the end, though, this bit of cinematography is barely enough to fend off yawns.
(4) I loved the movie's beautiful cinematography of the African desert.
(5) Fellini lacked any formal training in cinematography and developed his personal style only after a long apprenticeship as a scriptwriter.
(6) Peugeot invites you for a tour of French cinematography.
(7) The art direction, cinematography(sentencedict.com), and lighting stand out especially.
(8) There is cutting edge cinematography and state - of - the - art technology.
(9) The quality of the cinematography is quite good, except for a little shakiness in the beginning.
(10) The movie taking out best film, director, cinematography, original song, sound mixing and film editing.
(11) France's "Nowhere Promised Land" clinched best cinematography and the South Korean drama "Rough Cut" was honored for the best music score.
(12) Aerial Cinematography , Aerial Directing (DGA), Aerial Camera Equipment, Aerial Location Scouting, Full Production Services Union and Non-Union Payroll Services, Pilots and Aircraft.
(13) The cinematography beautifully translates into three dimensions , whisking audiences into the world of ancient Egypt.
(14) This movie is in every way a masterpiece of cinematography.
(15) I went to the cinema not for entertainment, but for cinematography.
(16) The picture won five nominations and two Oscars, for the screenplay and cinematography.
(17) You may have seen a film, but wish to talk about who did the cinematography or who played a particular character.
(18) The traditional whipping-stick the accusation of being photographic used to chastise artists was now extended to include cinematography.
(19) The intensity of a moment can be increased with cinematography and editing, not just with performance.
(20) "cinematographic works and works created by a process analogous to cinematography" means works which are recorded on some material, consisting of a series of images, with or without accompanying.
(21) In our design education, we try to differentiate between the nonlinear interactive structure of the new media and linear structure of traditional print media and cinematography .
(22) In his Editor's note, the magazine's Editor in Chief Chris Johns said of Skiles: 'He set a standard for underwater photography, cinematography and exploration that is unsurpassed.
(23) Sunflower won Silver Shell of Best Director Award and Best Cinematography Award in San Sebastian International Film Festival.
(24) Danny Boyle who just did Slumdog Millionaire, an incredible film, the cinematography is amazing.
(25) Undaunted , he offered his portfolio of photographic works and was admitted to the department of cinematography.
(26) The 34th Los Angeles Film Critics Association (LAFCA) awards were announced Tuesday and Chinese director Jia Zhangke's "Still Life" won the best foreign-language film and the best cinematography.
More similar words: photography, autograph, biography, photograph, topography, demography, photographer, bibliography, choreography, autobiography, cinema, homograph, stenographer, demographic, graph, epigraph, telegraph, crematory, grapevine, mathematical, mathematics, diaphysis, atonement, linemen, agoraphobia, program, monogram, kilogram, confinement, grape.