Random good picture Not show
1. These ideas rapidly became the new orthodoxy in linguistics.
2. He challenged the political orthodoxy of his time.
3. What was once a novel approach had become orthodoxy.
4. She is a strict defender of Catholic orthodoxy.
5. These ideas have now become part of educational orthodoxy.
6. His orthodoxy began to be seriously questioned by his parish priest.
7. The current economic orthodoxy is of a free market and unregulated trade.
8. Challenging the orthodoxy of insulin resistance.
9. Andrew's own orthodoxy was never impugned.
10. Students are encouraged to challenge orthodoxy, to be critical.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. Much of Afrikaner historical orthodoxy emanated from Stellenbosch University.
12. Nor has the return to political orthodoxy reduced corruption.
13. This much is social democratic orthodoxy.
14. Now blended with Orthodoxy, such ancient beliefs are resurfacing.
15. How all-pervasive is the orthodoxy of right-thinking people.
16. Prevalent conservation orthodoxy advocates protection through production.
17. Financial policy, which deviated increasingly from monetarist orthodoxy, also pursued a more distinct course with Nigel Lawson as Chancellor.
18. As orthodoxy, it must systematize its precepts and legitimate them.
19. An official orthodoxy based on Neo-Confucian doctrines emphasized the preservation of order and maintenance of social hierarchy.
20. Government adhered to the prevailing orthodoxy that balanced budgets were necessary and desirable and that deficit financing was neither.
21. Sniping between the forces of liberalism and orthodoxy showed no signs of letting up.
22. The inculcation of political orthodoxy and instruction of a more coercive nature was left strictly in the hands of the Party.
23. Orthodoxy is a relaxation of the mind accompanied by a stiffening of the heart. Edward Abbey
24. Indeed little of what had been unchallengeable orthodoxy since the 1920s remained untouched.
25. Nevertheless[sentencedict.com], Orthodoxy provided a real haven for faithful Christians right throughout this period.
26. Previously you had to be part of a quarrelsome, uneconomic unit of orthodoxy known as a church.
27. These post-ideological times are rough on an avant-garde that always needed an orthodoxy against which to kick.
28. An inheritor of Marcel Duchamp's anarchic estate, he regards all forms of artistic orthodoxy with deep scepticism.
29. But it failed to stem the growth of Modern Orthodoxy.
30. This new sort of avant-garde promotes, not heterodoxy and modernist autonomization, but orthodoxy and dis-autonomization.
More similar words: orthodox, unorthodox, orthodontist, methodology, orthopedic, ethoxy, method, methodical, methodically, scientific method, forth, north, norther, worth, northern, worthy, for the rest, be worth, northeast, put forth, come forth, set forth, call forth, and so forth, northwest, for the best, north pole, forthcoming, forthright, henceforth.