Random good picture Not show
(1) Few composers can match his prolific output.
(2) Meyers is a diligent and prolific worker.
(3) Picasso was extremely prolific during his Cubist years.
(4) She is a prolific writer of novels and short stories.
(5) Another prolific scorer is Dean Saunders.
(6) A prolific novelist, she wrote more than forty books.
(7) Verdi was a prolific composer of operas.
(8) She is a prolific writer in the same mould as Agatha Christie.
(9) They are prolific breeders, with many hens laying up to six eggs.
(10) Mice are prolific breeders.
(11) He was probably the most prolific songwriter of his generation.
(12) She was extremely bright, articulate, a prolific writer.
(13) Since then, Hull has become hockey's most prolific scorer.
(14) Papworth was both a prolific and multifarious designer.
(15) Bracy Clark was a prolific writer.
(16) Strawberries are prolific in the area.
(17) He was also a prolific writer on management.
(18) Thomson was also prolific in instrumental music on both chamber and solo scale.
(19) The music is by Ben Lanzarone, a prolific writer of television scores. Sentencedict.com
(20) The have a great offensive line and a prolific runner in Terrell Davis.
(21) As an artist, Benton was prolific - more than 1,900 drawings were found in his studio after his death.
(22) These mixtures are earlier growing and more prolific than meadow-grass, and can be more difficult to make into top-quality hay.
(23) Some of Britain's most prolific bidders may have lost some of their confidence after recent setbacks.
(24) The Chaloners were one of the most prolific families in Myddle.
(25) They came courtesy of Elliot Conway, prolific Darlington author of western novels, who likes a cigar himself.
(26) Kidderminster Harriers want at least ￡40,000 for Kim Casey, their prolific scorer, who is transfer-listed.
(27) Its rich pastures are cropped by semi-wild sheep and fertilised by the prolific bird life.
(28) Not surprisingly, Sheffield Wednesday are reluctant even to consider releasing such a prolific scorer.
(29) Would efficient sewage companies make a profit from compost and give rebates to prolific producers?
(30) Walton is a good example of an inside player excelling without being a prolific dunker.
More similar words: proliferate, proliferation, nullification, qualification, simplification, prolixity, solidification, frolic, qualified, come to life, orifice, disqualified, frolicsome, terrific, specific, sacrifice, magnifico, scientific, significant, artificial, prolong, edification, magnificent, significance, pontificate, specifically, deification, purification, significantly, ramification.