Random good picture Not show
1. "Are you telling me the truth?" he asked doubtfully.
2. His eyes rested on her doubtfully.
3. As Joe and Rex looked on doubtfully, I began an inspection tour of the entire raft.
4. Keeton shook his head doubtfully.
5. Ingram looked doubtfully at the long table, rocking up and down like a lugger in a gale.
6. Carrie thought of this doubtfully; but, coming from him, it had weight with her.
7. Christine regarded the improvised bank draft doubtfully.
8. The man peered doubtfully the basket, plunged in and drew upthethe neck.
9. Brittles looked doubtfully at Mr. Giles.
10. The fox looked at the little mosquito doubtfully.
11. Jastrow glanced doubtfully from the Palestinian to his niece.
12. I doubtfully cocked my head to one side.
13. The enemy's beaded forehead puckered doubtfully.
14. Rat, lingering, looked long and doubtfully at certain hoof - marks deep in the sward.
15. Faulcon looked doubtfully from him to Army man, but the latter waved his hand.
16. The Sikh driver shook his beard doubtfully.
17. Charles Darnay shook his head and doubtfully smiled,(sentencedict.com) as the carriage rolled away.
18. He added doubtfully, Jesus of Nazareth , the son of Joseph Again prejudice arose in Nathanael's heart.
19. That's odd, observed Mrs. Butler, doubtfully.
20. She doubtfully led him the way to the hallroom - nursery.
21. She looked doubtfully at him, at the low shanty.
22. We eyed each other amicably if doubtfully.
23. Gerald shook his head doubtfully.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
24. I think I am doubtless right, but he looked at me doubtfully.
25. Jun eyed the double bed in the small room doubtfully.
More similar words: doubtful, wistfully, tactfully, boastfully, distrustfully, doubt, no doubt, redoubtable, without doubt, undoubtedly, at full speed, fully, awfully, carefully, ruefully, joyfully, fearfully, mindfully, hopefully, dutifully, forcefully, gleefully, thankfully, peacefully, gracefully, powerfully, cheerfully, skillfully, gratefully, scornfully.