Synonym: graciously. Similar words: graceful, peacefully, disgraceful, gracefulness, forcefully, gratefully, peaceful, peacefulness. Meaning: adv. 1. in a graceful manner 2. in a gracious or graceful manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. The flamingoes balanced gracefully on one leg.
2. The new coats blouse gracefully above the hip line.
3. The stately swan glides gracefully on the pond.
4. She came gliding gracefully into the ballroom in a long flowing gown.
5. She bears herself gracefully.
6. She plays tennis gracefully.
7. They moved gracefully and rhythmically across the dance floor.
8. The folds of her evening gown hang gracefully.
9. We must learn to meet adversity gracefully.
10. The swan landed gracefully on the water.
11. Deer ran gracefully between the trees.
12. The bird landed gracefully on the water.
13. I think we should just give in gracefully.
14. The rocket arced gracefully into the sky.
15. The cathedral's white towers climb gracefully into the sky.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The little boy carries himself gracefully.
17. The missile curved gracefully towards its target.
18. She pivots gracefully on the stage.
19. Dancers wheeled gracefully on the ballroom floor.
20. We managed to decline gracefully.
21. He dived gracefully into the water.
22. It was expedient to retire gracefully.
23. She stepped gracefully onto the stage.
24. She sank gracefully down onto a cushion at his feet.
25. She loved the gracefully high ceiling, with its white-painted cornice.
26. He had bowed out gracefully when his successor had been appointed.
27. She rose gracefully to her feet and went to the door.
28. She deported herself gracefully.
29. Even if you get no applause, you should accept a curtain call gracefully and appreciate your own efforts.
30. Our only companion is the wandering albatross, which glides effortlessly and gracefully behind the yacht.
More similar words: graceful, peacefully, disgraceful, gracefulness, forcefully, gratefully, peaceful, peacefulness, ruefully, carefully, hopefully, gleefully, purposefully, forceful, resourceful, be full of, to the full, fully, grace, grateful, awfully, make full use of, joyfully, mindfully, tactfully, wistfully, fearfully, dutifully, disgrace, cheerfully.