Similar words: cheerful, powerfully, fearfully, powerful, wonderful, cheer, cheery, cheer up. Meaning: adv. in a cheerful manner.
Random good picture Not show
1) If you command wisely, you'll be obeyed cheerfully. Thomas Fuller
3) Birds sang cheerfully in the trees.
4) She used to carol cheerfully every morning.
5) Felix chatted cheerfully as he ate.
6) I like her,(http://sentencedict.com/cheerfully.html) although I could cheerfully throttle her at times .
7) She cheerfully cheats and lies; she's got no conscience at all.
8) She walked down the road, whistling cheerfully.
9) The journey began cheerfully with a sense of adventure.
10) The train rolled cheerfully into the station.
11) She waved cheerfully and he waved back.
12) He used to carol cheerfully in the morning.
13) He came home for dinner whistling cheerfully.
14) She went cheerfully about her work.
15) The bride was cheerfully welcomed by one and all.
16) He took his friend's advice quite cheerfully.
17) He takes our advice quite cheerfully.
18) The boy was whistling cheerfully.
19) "We've come with good news," Pat said cheerfully.
20) The flags were flying cheerfully in the breeze.
21) I could cheerfully strangle you for getting me into this mess!
22) I could cheerfully have killed him when he said that .
23) He cheerfully blows away any bad guy stupid enough to get in his line of fire.
24) In the television ads, he cheerfully delivered some hammy lines before falling backwards into a swimming pool.
25) She cheerfully admitted that she had no experience at all .
26) 'Morning!' she called cheerfully.
27) She was cheerfully unrepentant about her part in the deception.
28) The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully 19 have been kindness, beauty and truth.
29) The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully have been kindness, beauty and truth.
30) Whenever she starts going on about her beloved son, I could cheerfully strangle her.
More similar words: cheerful, powerfully, fearfully, powerful, wonderful, cheer, cheery, cheer up, fully, awfully, joyfully, carefully, ruefully, hopefully, wistfully, tactfully, forcefully, thankfully, skillfully, scornfully, disdainfully, purposefully, successfully, perfume, subterfuge, sheer, perfunctory, fearful, colorful, cheek.