Random good picture Not show
1) The building was in a state of disrepair.
2) The building had fallen into disrepair.
3) The house fell into disrepair until a restoration fund was set up .
4) The old building was in a general state ofdecay/disrepair.
5) The building was in a general state of disrepair.
6) The building has fallen into disrepair over the years.
7) Over the years the house had fallen into disrepair.
8) Much of the old building was still in disrepair.
9) The castle is in a state of disrepair .
10) The house had fallen into disrepair.
11) The station quickly fell into disrepair after it was closed.
12) Some of the people are in terrible disrepair.
13) The missions quickly fell into disrepair.
14) Most of them were in states of disrepair.
15) All in various states of disrepair.
16) But it fell into disrepair earlier this century when the water dried up.
17) Buildings clearly fell gradually into disrepair,[http://sentencedict.com/disrepair.html] while the fourth-century mausoleum points to a shift in emphasis in at least one area.
18) Much of the old building was still in disrepair when the brothers were incarcerated.
19) Half of its vehicles were in disrepair without replacement parts.
20) The house was empty for many years and fell into disrepair.
21) The house was unoccupied and in a bad state of disrepair.
22) The innovation brought only mixed success, and the small telescope has now fallen into disrepair.
23) It loomed over the Angara River like a great rectangular tombstone, moldering toward oblivion in stunning disrepair.
24) She had heard enough from the Julians to recognise in the disrepair something of the troubles of the Dersinghams.
25) Most of the country's existing schools are in a sorry state of disrepair.
26) Following the decline of the Stockton to Darlington railway, the station gradually fell into disrepair and was repeatedly vandalised.
27) By the time Derek Dashwood first saw it as a young boy in 1952, it was falling into disrepair.
28) The seed for some was sown while doing voluntary repair work on church buildings which had fallen into disrepair.
29) Standing in the fields were pieces of farm machinery that had long since fallen into disrepair.
30) Our nation's schools are in a sorry state of disrepair.
More similar words: repair, disregard, discrepancy, misread, pair, disrupt, impair, a pair of, despair, impaired, impairment, repast, prepare, prepared, prepack, repartee, repayment, preparing, reparation, repatriate, preparation, preparatory, irreparably, repatriation, Israeli, as regards, glorious revolution, pain, pail, paint.