Random good picture Not show
1. a confluence of artistry, superb choreography, and stage design.
2. The 160-metre falls mark the dramatic confluence of the rivers Nera and Velino.
3. The Coalition was not really a confluence of parties.
4. More important, perhaps, was the confluence of stimuli which activated the revolt of Sir Oswald Mosley against the political establishment.
5. Finally there is Passau, a city at the confluence of rivers and known as the Venice of Bavaria.
6. In some ways, the history of the confluence area since white men first came is the history of a binge.
7. From Balnaan Bridge to its confluence with the Spey is the Dulnain's sting in the tail.
8. But now it seemed as natural as the confluence of two rivers and needed no words at all.
9. A confluence of artistry, superb choreography, and stage design.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. It's the confluence of three rivers.
11. Confluence rivers, and finally into the sea.
12. The bleak outlook stems from a confluence of factors.
13. Confluence: a flowing together of two or more streams.
14. Then they will see there a confluence of truth.
15. It a confluence of knowledge and talents.
16. Developing countries are seeing a similar confluence now.
17. Drainage confluence is calculated by implicit difference scheme.
18. A confluence of many forces was at work.
19. Pamirs to the west, east Heilongjiang, Wusuli River confluence.
20. The problem which confronted the Government arose out of the confluence of two streams of difficulty.
21. Shortly after breakfast the next morning we reached the confluence of the Alsek.
22. It nestles on the west bank of the Bavelaw Burn near its confluence with the Water of Leith.
23. It's too far from anywhere to lift out at the confluence.
24. More striking, however, than Shardlow is Stourport, at the confluence of the Stour with the Severn.
25. The dark area to the south-east of the Colorado/San Juan confluence is Navajo Mountain, which rises to 10388 feet.
26. Between 1805 and 1860, traders built posts at every major confluence along the river.
27. If anyone is carrying the Adler torch of the confluence of jazz and ballad, it is Kidd.
28. But nothing stands out as the enabling act of the confluence of economic good news.
29. We herein present a 16-year-old boy who had multiple mildly itchy, erythematous papules with confluence in a linear arrangement on his left thumb for 6 months.
30. These are known as Ternate Bridges as they cross three rivers at their confluence and form a natural ring road.
More similar words: influence, influenza, influential, fluency, consequence, in consequence, confidence, conference, fluent, effluent, conflict, conflict with, sequence, conflagration, eloquence, conscience, convergence, convenience, influx, nonflammable, quench, quenched, frequency, intelligence agency, confuse, conform, confer, confide, confirm, confine.