Random good picture Not show
2. She is as graceful as a swan.
3. The swan flapped its wings noisily.
4. I swan, that's a good egg.
5. She made her professional stage debut in Swan Lake.
6. The stately swan glides gracefully on the pond.
7. I pray for the swan goose, the moonlight and the spring breeze forthousands of times, wishing the swan goose can bring my miss toyou; the moonlight can convey my greeting to you ; the spring breeze can send my care to you!
8. Lord Swan was made a life peer in 1981.
9. The swan landed gracefully on the water.
10. The team's mascot is a giant swan.
11. They decided to swan around Italy this summer.
12. A young swan is called a cygnet.
13. Well, I swan. I never expected to see you here.
14. The wedding reception will be held in the Swan Hotel's function room.
15. Or a swan of a son?
16. "Swan Lake" is my favorite ballet.
17. A swan glided across the surface of the lake.
18. Swan flew straight towards the lake.
19. It was called the Swan and was always busy.
20. Edwina Swan, James Swan, schizophrenia and murder one.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Take a boat trip upstream along the Swan River through vineyards, stopping off to visit wineries.
22. Swan vision in ebony rising before us, each movement a serenade.
23. Great Swan Island was the product of hundreds of years of bird droppings.
24. In Greek mythology, the god Zeus took the form of a swan to seduce Leda.
25. I competed in the Commonwealth Games in Christchurch, which was my swan song.
26. The chef had produced one of his most spectacular creations, a whole roasted swan.
27. His performance as King Lear was to be his swan - song before retiring.
28. Jaguar's appearance and condition belie her age and we believe she is the only Swan 65 sloop in the market.
29. Instead of bowling the ball, which bore a small silver shield, Mr Cottle threw it at a low-flying swan.
30. Apparently the ballerina Pavlova came here to learn to dance like a swan for the ballet Swan Lake.