Random good picture Not show
1. Each morning cleaners make sure everything is spotless.
2. He has a spotless record so far.
3. The house was bright and absolutely spotless .
4. She keeps the house spotless.
5. I want this place spotless.
6. Whatever your past has been, you have a spotless future.
7. Her home is spotless.
8. She was young and pretty, with a spotless reputation.
9. He keeps his house spotless.
10. A spotless stove told us that his mother is a diligent housekeeper.
11. The bed was hard and absolutely spotless.
12. The sink and the faucet are spotless.
13. True, the whole place was spotless.
14. The table was covered with a spotless cloth.
15. Mother always kept the house spotless.
16. Bed linen should be spotless and pyjamas or nightdresses well cared for.
17. The accommodation is cool and spotless and staff pride themselves on offering a warm welcome.
18. Willow trees bend gently along spotless avenues and ancient canals.
19. The little clinic was spotless, painted white, with sparkling chrome fittings, stainless steel instruments and pure white fluffy towels.
20. It featured newly spotless facilities and special work uniforms for all the mechanics.
21. The long passageway towards the platform was spotless, gleaming like a hospital ward.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Everything was spotless and new, even before Mama started cleaning.
23. Once you are satisfied that the glass is spotless, carefully place it over the top of the design.
24. It was clinical white with a spotless red carpet, and full on Sundays.
25. Then she set to with bleach and scouring pads to render the vases spotless.
26. How, they ask, can we entrust this task to some one whose character is anything less than spotless?
27. And in their own dossiers, I found a few suggestive hints to the effect that Rains and Kruger were hardly spotless.
28. He scrubbed the panes until his reflection shone in them, spotless.
29. By then the officials had taken off their uniform jackets, and were displaying spotless shirts and dark ties.
30. The tile was a pristine white and the place was spotless, with benches anchored to the floor, mirrors everywhere.
More similar words: tactlessness, witless, tactless, pointless, talentless, relentless, tactlessly, spot, despot, spotted, on the spot, subtitles, tablespoon, nettlesome, less, bless, unless, lesson, useless, hapless, careless, endless, nonetheless, hopeless, reckless, less than, homeless, flawless, pitiless, much less.