Random good picture Not show
1) You need to be an egotist to succeed in politics.
2) Give any young egotist two shots of dope and an automatic and he will hold up the government mint.
3) Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me. Ambrose Bierce
4) I think you mean egotist, " Tom said. " If you study my project, it might edify your mind. That assumes that you're still educable . "
5) But on account of her "egotist experience", her feminine self-consciousness was filled with "pessimistic" and gloomy color, which greatly influenced the transcendence of herself.
6) Egotist: A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.
7) Marian is such an egotist that she talks about herself all the time.
8) My crime is that I was an egotist.
9) I dont think Im such an egotist , I just happen to enjoy my company.
10) An egotist loves himself for the most superficial of reasons, while a self-respecting person takes pride in qualities of character that he or she has worked hard to develop.
11) Pascoe thought, only a real performer would bother with a grace-note like that; only a real egotist.
12) Any man that thinks civilization had advanced is an egotist.
13) If your club tries to big itself up,(http://sentencedict.com/egotist.html) you are a monstrous egotist.
14) That's how I came to know a few things it might have been easier not to know, stories that did nothing for my peace of mind, the kind of news an egotist should always take care to avoid.
15) Drouet had ability in this line himself when the game was worth the candle, but he was too much the egotist to reach the polish which Hurstwood possessed.
16) You can characterize his behavior as that of an egotist.
More similar words: negotiate, negotiation, hypnotised, artist, dentist, artistic, statistic, scientist, statistics, that is to say, statistical, orthodontist, anti-semitism, forego, egoism, allegory, be good at, make good, category, alter ego, scapegoat, categorize, egocentric, notice, notion, exotic, potion, voting, votive, motion.