Random good picture Not show
1. The government decreed that a new tax beimposed.
2. The governor decreed a day of mourning.
3. The king decreed a general amnesty.
4. The court decreed that the defendant should pay the plaintiff $ 5 , 000.
5. The government decreed a state of emergency.
6. The UN Security Council has decreed that the election must be held by May.
7. The dictator decreed that his birthday would be a public holiday.
8. Fate decreed that he should travel long and far.
9. Fate decreed that she would never reach America.
10. The Queen has decreed her order.
11. Fate decreed that they would not meet again.
12. It was decreed that the following day would be a holiday.
13. They decreed an end to discrimination on grounds of age.
14. The King decreed that there should be an end to the fighting.
15. Officials decreed that the ball never breached the goal line.
16. Balanchine decreed that the swans would wear black.
17. Good manners, if nothing else,[sentencedict .com] decreed that she stayed.
18. The great historian Henry Jackson Turner had just decreed the official closing of the frontier.
19. After 1615 James I decreed that coal should be used instead of wood as the principal fuel in glass furnaces.
20. When he struck out, he vengefully decreed that nobody would ever believe her predictions.
21. My eternal purpose has decreed.
22. The king decreed that anyone who attempted to feed or house the eighty-six-year-old transient would be punished for their efforts.
23. Weird and wonderful international rules, however, decreed that Billy Bingham couldn't pick him, but Jack Charlton could.
24. A 50 percent wage rise was also decreed for most civil servants.
25. Ravel even decreed from his deathbed that Adler should not pay royalties for playing Bolero.
26. The government decreed a ban on all contact with the guerrillas by local and provincial government officials.
27. From now on, he decreed, we, her family, would cook and feed her every meal.
28. The newest converts back east, he decreed, must come to Utah pushing handcarts.
29. Life and death are determined by fate, rank and riches decreed by Heaven.
30. Neither Patrick nor John had brought dinner jackets so Sir Bryan decreed that the men would wear lounge suits.