Random good picture Not show
1. She could only croak because of her heavy cold.
2. Frogs began to croak with the rainfall.
3. The words came out as a dry croak.
4. She married a millionaire just about to croak.
5. His voice was just a croak.
6. I had a sore throat and could only croak.
7. Tiller moaned and managed to croak, "Help me.".
8. Frogs make a low noise called a croak.
9. He managed to croak a greeting.
10. His voice was hoarse as a raven's croak.
11. Winded, Tabitha gasped,(http://Sentencedict.com) a horrible gagging croak.
12. But nothing emerged, not even a croak.
13. He would croak if he opened his mouth, so he kept it shut.
14. He was not croaking, and he was not going to croak.
15. Dogs bark, cocks crow, frogs croak to each other.
16. Mr. Higginbotham went on accusingly , " An'he'll croak in the gutter the same way. You know that. "
17. Don't croak any more.
18. Our authors do not allow their characters simply to talk, they variously "mewl", "croak encouragement" and display "satisfied purring in her throat".
19. Don't croak any more, but come home jolly, there's a dear.
20. One can hear the croak of frogs when approaching a paddy field.
21. We could smoke and no great aunt would smell us and croak.
22. The spinach was in her mouth when a terrible sound came from her throat the gaping croak of nausea.
23. Mainly silent, but drake has low descending whistle, ending in a trill: and duck a harsh croak.
24. We the doctors move between ceiling and floor, between striplight and the croak of linoleum.
25. Everyone seemed rather out of sorts and inclined to croak.
26. He sat on the playground listening to the distant croak.
27. Then the bandit thrice imitated the cry of a crow; a croak answered this signal.