Random good picture Not show
1. He passed into the house without my noticing him.
2. Forty years have passed away since they met.
3. Have you passed the examination you took last month?
4. My examination was a cinch and I passed easily.
5. As the bus passed, it spattered us with mud.
6. The estate passed undivided to his only son.
7. Ideas passed in quick procession through her mind.
8. The candidate has passed all the tests.
9. The procession passed along the street.
10. The company passed the ￡6 million milestone this year.
11. Hours passed and the evening is drawing in.
12. A taxi passed by just a moment ago.
13. She passed out when she heard the tragic news.
14. The Congress has not yet passed the bill.
15. He passed himself off as a senior psychologist.
16. The law was finally passed in May 1999.
17. The resolution was passed by a two-thirds majority.
18. He passed his French oral examination.
19. The Prince Imperial passed away last night.
20. His visits became less frequent as time passed.
21. Not a drop of alcohol passed my lips .
22. A smile of pleasure passed across his face.
23. He had grown bitter as the years passed.
24. The carriage passed through the palace gates.
25. Many years passed before we met up again.Sentencedict.com
26. I was hit on the head and passed out.
27. 'I passed the test!' 'I'm so glad .'
28. The succession passed to the nearest surviving relative.
29. I passed my driving test.
More similar words: passe, passenger, embarrassed, pass, pass away, pass by, pass off, pass on, pass out, dressed, passive, passage, passion, focussed, obsessed, stressed, asset, encompass, passport, engrossed, addressed, depressed, nonplussed, assert, assent, assets, assess, hard-pressed, pass through, assembly.