Random good picture Not show
1. The commercial bank is willing to lend money to these customers.
2. The second major source of short-term financing is commercial bank loans.
3. Talks with commercial bank creditors over two days were reported on June 21 to have failed to produce concrete results.
4. Cicero Bank is a New Yorkchartered commercial bank with total assets of $ 26 million and total deposits of $ 21 million.
5. In most cases the trustee is a commercial bank or investment banker.
6. During the 1980s it bought Marine Midland, a commercial bank based in upstate New York.
7. Chapter 2 summarizes the commercial bank internal control theory.
8. Posted feasibility study report of the Commercial bank.
9. Good morning, Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China Guang Gong Provincial Branch banking Dept, may Ihelp you?
10. Commercial bank loans and credit business are the two important financing ways.
11. The third part is on foreign management of commercial bank credit analysis, and conclude experience that advanced, should learn from.
12. First Commercial Bank of Tampa Bay is the sixth Florida lender shut down this year.
13. Good evening, Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China Guang Provincial Branch banking Dept , may Ihelp you?
14. The commercial bank is emerged or declares bankrupt before the end of the term of the take-over.
15. Shenzhen branch foreign commercial bank collecting remit money to the postal savings to long to account?
16. How longtime does Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Kunming enterprise telegraphic money order arrive at Hebei enterprise?
17. Since the first Joint-stock commercial bank was founded in 1986, there are 13 nationwide joint-stock banks and 115 city commercial banks till now.
18. An informal group of commercial bank creditors, the London Club negotiates with debtor governments that have loan problems and need to reschedule debt.
19. If a commercial bank engages in the vicarious insurance business, its first-level bank shall obtain the qualification for concurrent insurance agents.
20. An insurance company shall not entrust a commercial bank that has not obtained the qualification for concurrent insurance agents to engage in the vicarious insurance business.
21. Commercial bank loans are divided into three types: credit loan, secured loan (guarantee, mortgage and pledge), and bills discounted.
22. Mexico and the Philippines have both concluded agreements with their commercial bank creditors.
23. The three main sources of short-term financing are trade credit, short-term commercial bank loans, and commercial paper.
24. One-day stoppages took place in March among the country's commercial bank employees and among Royal Air Maroc technicians.
25. That falls far short of the holdings of one large commercial bank.
26. Interest rates were increased in September 1989 and restrictions placed on commercial bank lending to dampen down economic activity.
27. August - at least 10 Third World countries have stopped repaying their commercial bank creditors.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. The paper believed that the primary risk in the state - owned commercial bank risk lies in system.
29. I keep around 20% of my assets in cash at a private bank, but I treat it just like a normal commercial bank account.
30. Then this paper makes the loss database for a retail department of an commercial bank as an example, by which explains the steps, feasibility and superiority of this combining method.
More similar words: commercial, commercialize, commerce, judicial branch, mercurial, albatross, exercise, coercion, piercing, intercity, supercilious, bank, banks, bank on, banker, banking, bummer, summer, dimmer, hammer, comment, commend, bankrupt, mercy, immerse, glimmer, stammer, commence, comments, world bank.