Synonym: acute, cutting, discriminating, incisive, keen, knifelike, lancinate, lancinating, penetrating, penetrative, sharp, shrill, stabbing. Similar words: pierce, carcinomas, exercise, coercion, commercial, supercilious, fierce, commercialize. Meaning: ['pɪrsɪŋ /'pɪəs-]] adj. 1. having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions 2. having or emitting a high-pitched and sharp tone or tones 3. as physically painful as if caused by a sharp instrument 4. suitable for cutting or piercing 5. loud and sharp.
Random good picture Not show
1. A piercing scream split the air.
2. There was mockery now in those piercing blue eyes.
3. He suddenly let out a piercing shriek.
4. I have a piercing pain.
5. She looked at me with piercing blue eyes.
6. All of a sudden he let out a piercing shriek.
7. He gave her a piercing look .
8. He felt uneasy at acute piercing sound.
9. She has such a piercing voice.
10. A piercing shriek cut through the silence.
11. He grinned and let out a piercing whistle.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. She let out a piercing/shrill scream.
13. Ella let out a piercing shriek.
14. She felt a piercing sensation in her arm.
15. She let out a piercing shriek.
16. Sherlock Holmes gave him a piercing glance.
17. Without the piercing chilliness of the snowfall, where comes the fragrant whiff of the plum blossoms.
18. The gun fires a shell capable of piercing the armour of an enemy tank.
19. She hadn't really meant to lie, but their piercing questions had forced her to.
20. She felt foolish and unsure under his piercing gaze .
21. Maggie let out a piercing scream.
22. Then he let out a piercing shriek.
23. The whistling became louder, more piercing, more painful.
24. These emit a piercing shriek when pressed.
25. She smiled, holding me hostage with her piercing eyes.
26. Her voice was nasal and piercing.
27. He has a piercing gimlet eye.
28. Her head appears, piercing eyes and forked tongue.
29. Her eyes were a piercing, watery blue.
30. The belly of the animal is covered in long piercing spikes.
More similar words: pierce, carcinomas, exercise, coercion, commercial, supercilious, fierce, commercialize, photocopier, robespierre, fiercely, icing, enticing, advancing, convincing, producing, introducing, fascinating, exorcism, pie, piety, piece, bier, fiery, cinema, sapient, piebald, soldier, courier, succinct.