Random good picture Not show
1. They staggered in a zigzag across the tarmac.
2. The lightning made a zigzag in the sky.
3. The path ran zigzag up the hill.
4. The country seems to have been following a zigzag course between democracy and dictatorship.
5. The only way forward was to zigzag.
6. The male moth flies in a zigzag pattern.
7. Plant the peas, zigzag fashion, 2in apart.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. It's a steep, zigzag path up a mountainside.
9. Lightning flashed, an enormous zigzag of it ripping across the sky, followed by a deep rumble of thunder.
10. Select needles on both beds and knit the zigzag cast on row.
11. Plant the peas, zigzag fashion, 2in apart. Early potatoes should be sprouted indoors now to go out in spring.
12. He noticed that they continually moved in a zigzag fashion.
13. First, mounted on zigzag lightning I paid a visit to the Monster Fish Maidens.
14. She reads zigzag lines in the dirt that the Ant Family has written and copies the words into her purple notepad.
15. Tinbergen suggested that the zigzag display results from the conflict felt by the male between attacking the female and fleeing from her.
16. The zigzag of harbour walls and breakwaters below the cliff were deserted.
17. A determinate cymose inflorescence with a zigzag rachis.
18. A needlepoint stitch that produces zigzag lines.
19. An embroidery stitch that produces a decorative zigzag line.
20. Take care when driving on this zigzag mountain road.
21. Each rod contains thousands of proteins that transform light into signals via a molecule that crosses the membrane in a sevenfold zigzag.
22. The body is heavy and fairly thickset[sentencedict.com], and the contrasting skin surface markings consist of zigzag or diamond-shaped patterns.
23. This clever device produces a parallel double row on one side and a single row of zigzag stitches on the other.
24. Stock prices followed the rout in bonds in the morning only to zigzag to record highs in the afternoon.
25. In some places the topsoil had been eroded and we had to zigzag up on loose scree.
26. Zollner's illusion makes parallel lines seem to diverge by placing them on a zigzag striped background.
27. Instead of trying to escape by moving as fast as possible away from the predator, some animals take an erratic zigzag course.
28. A running back will likely find his face in the mud if he can not zigzag.
29. The shortest distance between two points appeared to be a zigzag.
30. She took several deep breaths, then broke cover and sprinted in a zigzag weave across the open ground.
More similar words: pattern, bitter, litter, latter, matter, bitterly, battery, scatter, shatter, flatter, no matter, shattered, a matter of, bittersweet, flattering, scattering, intermittent, as a matter of fact, All is not gold that glitters, counterpart, letter, butter, utter, fetter, mutter, better, clutter, butter up, butterfly, utterance.