Random good picture Not show
1. He regarded the comments as an affront to his dignity.
2. He dismissed the Senator's comments as ' political posturing '.
3. Your comments are rather remote from the subject we are discussing.
4. There certainly wasn't any malice in her comments.
5. His comments were misinterpreted as a criticism of the project.
6. Viewers are invited to fax in with their comments.
7. Your comments will receive our close attention.
8. We shall be interested in receiving your comments.
9. We shall be interested in hearing your comments.
10. We look forward to your comments on the above-mentioned proposal.
11. I don't need your comments, thank you.
12. A few brief comments are sufficient for present purposes.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. His comments were wholly inappropriate on such a solemn occasion.
14. His comments show a lack of sensitivity.
15. Some of your comments about her appearance were near to the bone.
16. Does anyone have any questions or comments?
17. The minister was quite guarded in his comments.
18. We welcome any comments and suggestions on these proposals.
19. His comments were deeply offensive to a large number of single mothers.
20. These comments are not directly relevant to this enquiry.
21. Her comments will add to the uncertainty of the situation.
22. He apologizes for his comments and says he had no intention of offending the community.
23. Her comments didn't have much bearing on the subject.
24. In addition to the 81 positive comments, 26 students had neutral, mixed, negative or off topic views.
25. The comments cast a slur on her character.
26. She made helpful comments on my work.
27. I don't want any comments on/about my new haircut, thank you!
28. We would appreciate it if you could send us your comments.
29. He sent off copies to various people for them to read and make comments.
30. Drew spends all day eyeing up the women and making lewd comments.
More similar words: commencement, comment, comment on, commentary, ten commandments, commend, commence, recommend, commendable, commensalism, commensurate, commendation, elements, recommendation, accomplishments, management system, balance of payments, commandment, commitment, commerce, commercial, commemorate, from memory, events, commercialize, commemoration, amendment, first amendment, contentment, sentimental.