Random good picture Not show
1) He helped energize and mobilize millions of people around the nation.
2) Now Magic will revitalize, energize and galvanize this group.
3) The accumulator vanes within the hood energize the conductors and insulators of the capacitor to power this incandescent discharge.
4) Within those parameters, the more that you can energize market forces like competition, the better you are.
5) Many of these emotions energize greater effort but others negate effort and lead to dissatisfaction, stress and withdrawal.
6) When I am weary, energize me.
7) It is used to energize the city.
8) Yes, I need to re - energize myself, too.
9) Energize the incoming power feeder.
10) Protein foods energize,(http://sentencedict.com/energize.html) some experts say.
11) To worry is often to energize needlessly.
12) To test resistor R 1, first energize Ch. 1 to bias the test coupon.
13) This portable battery-operated and plug-in unit can energize your home, office, seminar or classroom.
14) The thermonuclear reactions of the sun energize the human body.
15) These lasers usually employ chemical combustion to energize directly the lasing process by various one - way reactions.
16) Nourishing multivitamins re - energize skin and gradually restoring skin bright colour.
17) The rule movement may mobilize the steatolysis to energize, improvement insulin resistance.
18) Energize is formed from energy by analogy with apologize from aplogy.
19) Their aim: to acoustically "energize" the room in a consistent and harmonised way.
20) VISUALIZE , STRATEGIZE , ENERGIZE, REALIZE reprogramming is the subject today.
21) Energize is formed from energy the same way that apologize is formed from apology.
22) This will energize the control, changing state of the load contacts.
23) Neutral colors in their cubicles would soothe them, while sharp, vibrant colors would energize them in the public areas.
24) Love may or may not produce happiness; whether or not it does in the end, its primary effect is to energize.
25) Patala is symbolic of gold and the earth's minerals which energize the terrain and fertilize it.
26) Controlled transformer switching can potentially eliminate these inrush currents and the optimal instant to energize the transformer is when the "prospective" flux is equal to the residual flux.
27) CSHTM 10 - 15 mmHg Light Support Knee - High StockingsHelps energize tired legs and feet, improves circulation.
28) When the relay operates, one or more contacts will operate and energize a trip coil in a Circuit Breaker and trip (open) the Circuit Breaker.
29) Thus, moola bandha allows us to gain control over the endocrine system as well as energize the body and mind.
30) Upon reaching each of these configured levels an alarm relay and a shutdown relay accordingly will energize.
More similar words: energy, energetic, apologize, allergic, emerging, marginalize, synergy, wizened, scenery, general, enervate, generate, generous, listener, sweetener, venerable, in general, degenerate, veneration, generation, general ledger, generation gap, lost generation, general election, the general public, gizmo, forgive, turgid, margin, lethargic.