Random good picture Not show
1. The only to commandeer a man can be violent memories, is the live better.
2. Two hijackers used fake explosives to commandeer the airliner.
3. The lawyers, we think, are in waiting to commandeer any dispute, worthy or not.
4. A paramilitary group attempted to commandeer the bus and take it to Madrid.
5. Myeloski had then insisted that they commandeer the seats on either side, thus ensuring them of privacy on the journey.http://sentencedict.com
6. He decides to commandeer their room.
7. The government will commandeer ships only in wartime.
8. Truth always commandeer the ascendancy in my heart altitude . He is like a famous and burly hero , I live convivially in the paradise which is furnished by him .
9. That last wishes as merely commandeer to hoard up you away from the action.
10. The large coiled springs and unfamiliar machinery tempt one to try to commandeer the thing and ride it into another era.
11. The Crown had long had an unquestioned right to commandeer ships from coastal towns.
12. The regents' vote accommodated real-estate developers who hoped to commandeer the publicly funded college for private profit.
13. The many vehicles of the bigger officials and the more important offices were the most raffish, for the powerful could commandeer all the transport they wanted.
14. Accordingly, must press its final utility and value will decide commandeer is compensated.
15. Atta's luggage never made it onto the plane which he would commandeer.
16. The organisers set off across London, seeking any open - topped vehicle to commandeer.
More similar words: commander, commander in chief, command, deer, indeed, reprimanded, independent, independence, be independent of, deem, declaration of independence, deep in thought, beer, peer, jeer, sheer, mammal, career, eerie, cheer, steer, grammar, summary, dilemma, pioneer, veneer, teammate, immature, cheer up, summation.