Random good picture Not show
(1) A teacher's aim is to impart knowledge.
(2) Use a piece of fresh ginger to impart a Far-Eastern flavour to simple ingredients.
(3) The ability to impart knowledge and command respect is the essential qualification for teachers.
(4) I have no news to impart .
(5) Condiments impart flavour to food.
(6) She had information that she couldn't wait to impart.
(7) Preservatives can impart colour and flavour to a product.
(8) Do you have any wisdom to impart on this subject?
(9) Only the chairman's strong control was able to impart some sense of seriousness to the meeting.
(10) I am about to impart knowledge to you that you will never forget.
(11) Only the president's strong control was able to impart some sense of seriousness to the meeting.
(12) She managed to impart great elegance to the unpretentious dress she was wearing.
(13) They impart wisdom, morals, history.
(14) Interestingly, both businesses impart that deja-vu-all-over-again feeling.
(15) Everything that one writes should impart the writer.
(16) They felt this would impart a pleasing curvature to an otherwise rectangular building.
(17) While these symptoms impart a conformity to the clinical presentation, the underlying psychodynamic psychopathology is varied.
(18) French oak barrels impart a slight nut-like flavor to this chardonnay.
(19) Conversely, shots taken from a low angle impart a feeling of inferiority or weakness.
(20) Trade-union development did, however, impart a literary dimension for all its continued employment of ritual and symbolism.
(21) These may relate generally to vocational skills to impart the idea that history and vocationalism are not antithetical.
(22) I was rather quiet as I didn't feel I had much wisdom to impart on the subject.
(23) The job of the teacher is not simply to impart facts.
(24) He had that rare gift of being able to impart enthusiasm to others.
(25) It is frequently mixed with other fibres, particularly cotton, to impart improved life and easy-care qualities.
(26) The police, probation and prison services have the information families need, and they generally have the opportunity to impart it. Sentencedict.com
(27) Cocoa or carob powder will also work well and impart their own flavors to the bread.
(28) We have a few difficulties at the moment because the fungus does not impart resistance to wear, particularly from heavy armoured vehicles!
(29) Smiling to herself, she listened to the hissed shushing that ensued as Mrs B. tried to impart her news.
(30) Some manicurists will then buff the nail with a chamois pad to impart a sheen on the finished item.
More similar words: impartial, impartiality, compartment, part and parcel, impact, impair, compare, impalpable, impairment, comparable, comparison, part, party, apart, by comparison, depart, partly, in part, partial, partner, spartan, set apart, partisan, partially, particle, repartee, in comparison with, departure, apart from, apartment.